Chapter 22

-Harry's P.O.V

We were on the plane heading to Chicago and this time,we left at a decent time. It was eight at night, so we weren't too tired. We'd get tired in a few hours, but we could be awake for a bit. We gave money to Julie to pay for all of her doctor visits. She refused, but we also refused to not give her the money. This was our baby, we should be paying for this. 

When an hour went by, my daughter, who was sitting next to Louis and the window, leaned across him and tapped my arm. I looked at her.

"Can you get my carry on bag from up there?" She asked and pointed to the carry on space above our heads. I stood up and grabbed it for her, handing her the small bag. She sat up again to dig through her bag until she found a packet of peanut butter crackers. She put her headphones on and looked out the window. I smiled at her. 

"Lou, the next time we go home, our baby might be on her way." I said, still not believing that we were having a girl. 

"I know." He grinned. He pecked my lips. "I love you." I grinned.

"I love you too." He took my hand and rubbed my knuckles. He lied his head on my shoulder and I put my arm around him. 

I woke up to the sound of the loud speaker. The pilot announced that we'd be landing soon, so I woke Louis up and told him to get his daughter buckled. He did without waking her up, then buckled himself. 

When we landed, my daughter woke up right away. 

"You okay?" I asked her. She nodded and stood up as well as everyone else on the plane. Niall and were coming to pick us up, so we went inside, got our bags, and looked outside to see their car. It felt like four in the morning, but it was still really dark here. It was ten at night here in Chicago. We walked out to Niall and Liam's car with no problem, packed our things in the trunk, and got in. Since this car only had two seat rows, Louis, Penelope, and I had to squish. Penelope closed her eye on my arm. 

"So." Niall said, putting on the left turn signal. "Do we get to know the gender?" 

"Can I tell him?" Penelope asked me after opening her eyes. I shrugged and nodded. "Girl!"

"Congratulations!" He grinned. 

"Thanks." I said with a smile. "If you have any name suggestions, let us know." 

"Gotcha." We got to the hotel and managed to get inside without being mobbed. The second we got to our room, Penelope got into her bed and went right to sleep. 

When the sun decided to shine through the small crack in the curtains, I woke up. My family was still sleeping, so I carefully got out of bed and left the room to go to the bakery I saw on the way here. I was still in sweatpants and a T-shirt, but I didn't care if people saw. I bought some fresh donuts and headed back. When I got in my room, both of them were sitting on their beds.

"I got donuts." 

"I don't feel good." Penelope said, holding her head as if she had a headache. I set the box of donuts down on a table and went over to her. I replaced her hands with the back of my hand. 

"Your head feels a bit warm." She coughed and lied back under the covers. I went to the medicine bag that we brought and took the thermometer out as well as two Advil. 

"I feel like I'm going to throw up."

Louis got up as I handed my daughter the thermometer to put under her tongue. I kissed the top of her head. I turned when Louis went into the bathroom. I turned back to my daughter when I could hear the shower being turned on.