Chapter 30

-Penelope's P.O.V

We were going home today and I have to say, this tour has been the best thing to ever happen to me. Every night, I'd perform a new song, promoting my album and it was ready to be released just in five days. Julie's c-section was happening in four and I was honestly so excited. My dads and I waved to Uncle Niall and Uncle Liam as we parted ways at the airport. I hugged them both as tight as I could before following my parents into our private plane. 

"We'll see you in a few days!" Uncle Niall called out. I waved and ran out. My dads and I got on the plane, sitting down so we could take off as soon as possible. I got buckled as well as them and we were flown into the air. Once it was safe, I unstrapped myself and went over to Daddy's bag, opening it. 

"What are you looking for?" He asked as he and Papa cuddled on the couch. 

"My headphones. I thought I had them in my pockets or my bag but they're not there," 

"I don't think I put them in my suitcases, babe. Did you leave them in the hotel?" I shook my head. 

"No, I remember having them just a half hour ago in the airport,"

"Did you leave them there?" I shrugged. "Did you go to the bathroom?" My jaw dropped. 

"Yeah- I did. Crap. They're on the sink. Now I remember," I sighed. "This is rubbish," 

"Use mine," Papa said softly, his eyes closed on Daddy's shoulder. "They're in Harry-Dad's carry on bag," 

"What? No, they're not. They're in his babe," I grabbed Papa's bag, opening it and pulling out his headphones. "You need sleep," He told Papa, as Papa was half asleep. 

"P, c'mere," Papa said, opening his arms for me to sit with them. I did so and he pulled me in his arms, snuggling me. 

"Papa, what are you doing?" I said, struggling to move away. He hugged me tighter. 

"Louis," Daddy giggled. 

"She's mine," He mumbled, more than half asleep. I gave up and ended up cuddling him anyway. 

"You're so weird," I told Papa as he fell asleep. "Help me," I told my dad. 

"He'll wake up," I put my phone and headphones down so I could get comfortable. I snuggled my papa and closed my eyes as well. 

I woke up again to being carried to the door of our hours. Holy moly. I slept for that long? Whatever. I snuggled closer to Daddy who was holding me. Papa opened the door and so my dad brought me to the couch and set me down. I kept my eyes shut for just a few seconds before opening them. 

"You slept quite a lot," Daddy said. I yawned and nodded. "Like a long time. Are you alright?" I nodded my head. "Wanna go lie in bed?" I shook my head and shut my eyes. "C'mon," He said and picked me up again. 

"Yours," I mumbled. 

-Harry's P.O.V

"My bed?" She nodded, so I gave in and brought her into mine and Lou's room, laying her on the bed where she crawled into Louis' spot and hugged his pillow, going back to sleep. I shut the door before going back downstairs to find Louis looking at a photo album. It was empty. 

"This has never been used," I smiled lightly. 

"Well, it's a good thing our little Caroline is coming, yeah?" He looked at me and smiled, pecking my lips. 

"I'm so excited Harry. Like, I want her now," 

"I know. So do I. Only a few more days, Lou and we're gonna have a newborn again," He was smiling so big.