Chapter 3

-Penelope's P.O.V 

Last period ended and I was at my locker, getting everything I needed. Sydney had to leave like right away, so I didn't have to wait for her. The hallway cleared out and of course whats her face waited. 

"Hey Penelope." She shut her locker and came over to me, slamming mine shut. "Open your locker." I did because I needed to. "Get your stupid books." I did so with shaky hands. I was about to shut the door, when she slammed it right on my middle, index, and ring finger. 

"What the hell!" I screamed in pain, shoving her to the ground. I did my absolute best not to cry. She got up and slammed me against the locker. 

"Don't push me again! You hear that!?" I nodded in fear. "You're never going to be like the rest of us! Just get over it! Having two dads is disgusting. A normal person has a mother and a father. Not two of the same gender. You're a freak and no one but your ugly friend will like you. The boys here all think you're disgusting and stupid." Tears were just a millimeter from spilling over my eye. "Go ahead cry. Cry about who you are and how hated you are. Cry about how you are a freak and different. In a bad way." She gave me one last shove. "Goodbye two daddy Tomlinson." After she left, I just sat on the floor and sobbed. 

She was wrong. So so wrong. My daddies are my everything. They're my parents, the ones who continue to take care of me. The ones who love me. They're who made me, me. They're my best friends. They're both always there whenever I need someone to talk to. I love them so much. There is no denying that I've imagined what it would be like if I had a mum and a dad. It would be amazing. Just as amazing as it would to have two dads or two mums. 

As I was crying, I lost track of time because my phone started ringing. I calmed down and wiped my last tears as I answered Daddy's call.

"Hey, ya coming out?" He asked. 

Taking a deep breath, I replied. "Yeah, I'll be right out Daddy."

"Alright. Love you." I smiled. 

"Love you too." I hung up and  picked up my backpack. Bracing myself, I headed outside of the school and went over to Daddy's car, getting in the front seat with a smile on my face. 

"Hey love bug. How was your first day?" I replied with a simple good. "Meet any new friends?" I almost burst into laughter, but I didn't. I told him no. 

When we got home, I rushed inside. I looked around for Papa, not seeing him.

"Where's Papa?" I asked when Daddy came in. Just then Papa walked down the stairs. I smiled and waved. "Hi Papa." I went over to him and hugged him. He kissed the top of my head, asking pretty much the same questions as Daddy. He let go of the hug allowing me to go to the bathroom. 

-Louis' P.O.V

Her first week of school flew by. Friday, when I picked her up, I noticed she didn't seem happy. She silently got in the car, not saying a word. That was unlike her. Whenever she'd get in the car she'd tell me at least something about her day. She said nothing. 

"Hey, how was school?" I asked. She just shrugged. "Did something happen?" She shook her head. Something was up. I noticed she wouldn't even look at me. "Penelope." She didn't say or do anything. "Penelope Jane. Look at me." She shook her head. "Please?" She let out a sigh and turned to me. "What's wrong?" Then my jaw dropped. "What happened!?" I shouted, looking at her bloody lip, nose bruised eye, and hand print on her left cheek. She began to sob. "Who did this?!" I was furious! She just shook her head, crying. I sped home, parked the car, and god out. My daughter got out and hurried inside. Harry's eyes bulged out of his head when he looked at her.