Chapter 7

-Harry's P.O.V *Sexual content*

The next day, Louis and I were home as our daughter was at school. Louis and I were up in our room just lying in bed and relaxing. I had my arm wrapped around him as he watched football on the TV. 

"Lydia wants to meet us." I told Louis. He looked up at me. 

"Yeah, what time is it?" I glanced at the clock that read ten.

"It's ten in the morning." He nodded and rested his hand on my chest under my shirt. I kissed my beautiful husband's head, smiling. My arm reached over to the nightstand where I pulled out the song I wrote; the one I showed Penelope. I had finished it last night while Louis and Pen were sleeping. "Let me know what you think." I said, handing  it to him. He yawned and began reading my song. I bit my lip as I watched a huge smile fill his face as he read more. He wiped a tear away.

"Harry, I absolutely love this." He wiped his few tears. "Did you show Penelope?" 

"I showed her the first few lines, but I didn't show her the rest. She wanted me to sing it to her once it was done." Louis' smile was so big, it was contagious because I smiled back. He leaned up and pressed his soft, warm lips to mine. We kept the kiss nice and sweet, not going any further. We soon pulled away from the sweet kiss. "Did you read our daughter's short story? The one she had to write for school?" 

"Yeah, she showed me." I smiled again. 

"I love her so much Louis. I'm so happy we did what we did to get her. She means the world to me." The love a father has for a daughter is explainable. Penelope is the entire world to me, and I don't know what I'd do without my little girl 

"Me too Haz, me too." He hugged my waist, smiling against my chest. "Do you want another kid?" He asked me, bringing up the conversation we needed to have. Penelope really wanted a sibling, and you know, I really did want a son. 

"Do you?" He shrugged. "I mean, they'd be twelve years apart- no thirteen." 

"I mean, I really want another child. I thought two was our original plan anyway." I nodded.

"Yeah you're right. We'd have to call Julie." He looked up at my green eyes, and I gazed back to his blue ones. 

"Pen'll be excited." I said, smiling. "Lets not tell her until Julie is up for it and until we actually we know what's happening." 

"Yeah, I agree. Let's not get her hopes up."

At three, it was my turn to go pick up my daughter and her... friend from the school. There was no way that I would ever like this kid. Lydia caused my daughter so much pain and no way will I ever forgive her. Just because my daughter did, doesn't mean I will. 

I pulled up in front of the school  and watched the door. It wasn't exactly three, it was like 2:55, so I had five minutes to wait before the kids all left the school. For the time being, I slipped our latest album in the stereo. I haven't listened to it in a while, so why not. 

I could hear the school bell ringing from inside, so I turned the volume down on the radio. I smiled as I saw my little girl walk out of the school with Lydia. Sydney was behind her with Max. I watched as my daughter waved her friends goodbye and made her way to my car and opening the door. 

"Hello." I said as both girls hopped in.

"Hey Daddy. I got an A on that story I showed you." I smiled.

"Did you show Papa that?" She nodded. I looked at Lydia in the mirror. "It's nice to see you again Lydia." 

"You too Mr. Tomlinson." My daughter stood up and leaned over my seat.