Chapter 6

Bella POV

     Toby was sitting next to me on my bed when Merlin walks win with a rack of what looks like uniforms.
     "You guys will get changed into these and meet me out front. Fall out."
He barks, slamming the door as he left. Must've been angry he didn't have his tablet with him.
----------------------------------------------
     "You guys will be jumping out of that craft," Merlin points to a big black machine. "And trying to land on the Kingsman symbol without being seen in the radar. If you are seen in the radar and/or you don't land in the symbol, you're going home. Got it?"
     Everyone nods.
      "Everyone in."
     As we made our way into the craft, I felt my hands shaking and my head sweating through the suit.
     "Holy shitcakes, this is gonna be difficult." I whispered.
     "That's a colorful vocabulary you have." Eggsy spoke from behind me.
     "What the hell are you doing here?"
     "I'm supervising this mission. Don't tell Merlin though, he doesn't know." He winks.
     I rolled my eyes while stepping into the craft, taking a deep breath.
     "You're okay. It's not bad once you do it, I promise." Eggsy reassured me.
     "Okay."
     "Seriously. You'll do great."
     "Thanks,"
      I take a seat on the craft next to Mike (ew) and Eggsy is across from me.
     "If you need help, Bell, hold onto my hand okay? I'll get you to your mummy after this is over, don't worry." Mike fake pouts.
     "Fuck you, Mike."
     "I would never fuck you, Bell. You resemble too much of a trash can."
      I roll my eyes.
      "Listen, dickhead, you keep on talking like that, you won't make it to the ground. You get me?" Eggsy spits.
     "I'm pretty sure Bell here can take care of herself, Egghead. Don't need a muck like you protecting her. I know you're one of them common people, living in a pile of drugs and alcohol."
     "Watch your fucking mouth there, Mike. You'll wish you hadn't spoke."
     "Yeah, okay. Cunt."
     Everything happened in slow motion, typical. Eggsy launched out of his seat taking Mike by the collar.
      "FUCKING CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO WALK FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, JACKASS! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL WITH YOUR FUCKING WASHED-UP SHOES AND SHIT! NEWS FLASH, NONE OF THAT FUCKING MATTERS ANYMORE AND IF YOU FUCKING DARE TALK TO ME OR BELL LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU'LL BE CRAWLING OUT NOT KNOWING WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE! NOW YOU BETTER FUCKING APOLOGIZE LIKE A MAN AND NOT SOME PRISSY SPOILED FUCK WITH A STICK SHOVED UP HIS ARSE! YOU GET ME?!"
    I look wide-eyed Eggsy, slightly frightened.
     "Yes, noted, sir." Mike choked out. "I'm sorry, sir. Sorry, Bell." He nods.
     The rest of the flight was deadly silent, no one knowing how to respond to that.
      "Okay, recruits," I heard Merlin speak through our ear pieces. "you're jumping range is now. Good luck."
     The wide door opens and the light turns green, signaling we may go.
     Maggie jumps first, sending a peace sign our way.
     "Lady's first." Mike smiles, pushing me to the front.
     "Watch it, ass." Eggsy growls.
     "Don't worry, Egg. I've got her." He smiles before shoving me out of the plane.
     "YOU CUNT!" Was the last thing I heard from Eggsy before the feel of wind catching me.
     Eggsy was right, this wasn't bad at all.
     Everyone was out of the plane by now and Merlin spoke into our ears again.
     "You guys think it would be this easy? Kingsman need to know how to work under pressure. Like, how to work when someone doesn't have a parachute."
     "You're fucking kidding me, Merlin?" Mike yells.
     "You will refer to me as sir and you will speak to me with respect, Mr.Bloom. You got it?"
     "Yes, sir."
     "Everyone get in a circle!" I shouted.
      When no one did anything, I yelled harder. "Get in a circle and trust me for once in your lives!"
     Everyone grabbed hands. "Everyone pull the person on your right's string and we'll find out who's got no parachute then. Okay?" Everyone nodded.
     One by one we all went until it was just me, Mike, and Maggie.
     "Alright, Mike, pull Maggie's string." I pushed.
     Mike held onto Maggie and her parachute went up.
     "It's just you and me, Bell." Mike smirks. "For your sake, I hope you have a parachute because I can't promise you I'll save you."
     "Fine with me." I reach over to link our limbs together and I reach for his string. He's smirking the whole time.
     "Miss.Bell, you've only got a few seconds before you're in a dangerous zone to pull the parachute. I suggest you do it now." Merlin speaks calmly in my ear.
     Mike pulls my string first which I believe wasn't the plan and my parachute flies up.
     "Holy fuck, Bell! You've gotta help me! Please!" Mike begs as he starts slipping down my uniform.
     I roll my eyes before grabbing his hand and putting it on my shoulder along with his other one.
     The target becomes clear in my eyesight and before I know it we are on the ground in a jumbled pile of limbs.
     "The second time I've saved your life, Mike. Gotta get on your A-game." I mumbled, out of breath.
     "Well done, Miss.Bell and Mr.Bloom. Opening a parachute at 300 ft was pretty ballsy. Good job." Merlin smiles and it's actually genuine this time.
----------------------------------------------
      "Are you okay, Bell?" Eggsy asks, concerned about how I feel after Mike through me out of the craft.
      "Yes, Eggsy. I made it out perfectly fine."
     "I swear to fucking God himself I'll rip Mike's face off. What a fucking prick."
     "It's fine, Eg-"
     "You shouldn't have even thought about saving him after what he said and did to you. You're too good."
     "Thanks, I guess?"
      "I-"
     "GARY UNWIN, COME HERE NOW!" I hear a bellowing voice boom down the hallway. I nearly pee myself from the sound of the voice.
     "Yes, Merlin?" Eggsy turns around looking a bit scared himself.
     "You are officially suspended from this half of the HQ. No more interacting with the recruits until we find a new replacement. Fall out."
     "You can't do that, Me-"
      "I just fucking did after warning you. Now fall out."
      "But,-"
     "FALL OUT!"
     "Yes, sir." Eggsy nods before walking the opposite direction we were heading in.
     "Good luck, Miss." He speaks.