Chapter 19

Eggsy POV

     They bring us to separate rooms and handcuff us to metal tables. This is all too much like when I was arrested.
     "Who's your boss?" The man asks, sitting in front of me.
      "I don't know." I shrugged.
     "I think you'll know when you find out we have very important information that means a great deal to you and that girlfriend of yours."
     "Tell me that information and I'll decide if I know or not."
     "It doesn't work like that, boy."
     "It does in my book."
     "Your book's outdated. Now, please, who is your boss?"
I kept quiet.
He grabs me by the back of my head and slams it onto the desk causing my nose to bleed.
"You fucker." I choked out.
"Now, I hope for your sake that one of those girls piped up. I also hope that they can take a punch because I'm the agent with a controlled temper, the others are easily angered." He winks before walking out the room and leaving me with my thoughts.
     The thought of one of those men touching Bell makes me angry. I know Roxy can take care of herself.
     My fists clench at the thought of Bell in pain and I pulled as hard as I could on the handcuffs. They broke with ease. Fuckers.
     I walk out of the room and towards the door next to it knowing that that's  where they put Bell.
     I slammed the door open to see blood all over the table with Bell's mouth and nose bleeding. But, the dude across the table was way worse. And Bell was sitting on the table looking at her nails.
      "You're fucking brilliant!" I laughed.
     "The door was unlocked the whole time?!" She exclaimed.
     "Yeah. Are you okay?" I walked over to her, subconsciously wrapping my arms around her waist.
      "I'm perfectly fine, just a bit of blood." She wiped her nose and her mouth, getting the blood off.
     "I really want to kiss you right now." I stared at her lips.
     The look in her eyes made me feel all giddy inside.
     "Then do it, Egghead."
     I attached my lips to hers while bringing a hand to cup her neck.
     She brought her hand to rest on my waist, the other on my wrist.
     I bit her lip as a sign for asking for entrance, but she pulled away.
     "This isn't really the time, Eggsy." She whispered, her eyes on my lips.
     "Yeah, I get it. But, when we get back, I'm gonna kiss your face off."
      "I'll be looking forward to it." She smiled and grabbed my hand before opening the door and walking outside.
     "Freeze!" Someone shouted.
A line of guards, all armed, stand on each side of the hall waiting for our next move.
"I wouldn't move if I were you." The man who interrogated me stood at the front. "I wasn't lying when I said there was vital information that you need to know."
"What the fuck is it then?!" I yelled.
Roxy then walked out of the room with a fun of her own.
The guards started laughing because obviously we were outnumbered.
She cocked her head before shooting all the guards on one side of the hall and then the other.
They were all either dead or too injured to move.
"Who's laughing now, jackasses?!"
"Okay, cool it, Roxy." The man said, clutching his leg. "You guys need to understand, this is bigger than you all think."
"What is your plan for the Kingsman and America?" Roxy aims the gun at the man's head.
Bella and I run towards the guards and take their guns away so we have our own weapons.
"You don't deserve the answer." He spits.
"Tell me!" Roxy shoots his foot.
"It's too late, bitch! They're already on their way. Go ahead and kill me. You might as well be dead already."
"On their way to do what?!"
"And it's awfully sad that you've got a legacy with you and you don't fucking see her potential. She can be the greatest Kingsman to ever live."
We look at him confused.
"Bella goddamn Hart, Harry Hart's niece. Yes, we know all about who she is and we've been watching her since she was born."
"What the fuck are you on about?"
"The fucking girl next to you! She'll be better than all of the Kingsman agents ever combined. But, if you guys don't fucking open your eyes, her talents will be wasted and she will die in a gruesome way she does not deserve."
That's what the fortune lady said.
"How are you so sure?"
"It's obvious. She's related to Harry Hart, that says it all right there, but other than that, she's brilliant. She was brilliant in school and she's brilliant now. Don't underestimate her."
"How the fuck do you know Harry Hart?"
"I don't know."
"To fuck that you don't know. Your life is on the line so I suggest you tell me what the fuck it is you know about Harry Hart and why you're so certain that Bell Hart is the best Kingsman to live."
"I threatened Eggsy with that, he didn't budge. Neither am I."
Roxy shot him in the arm.
"TELL US!"
"You're full of empty promises, Roxanne. Saying you'll kill and never going through with it." Blood was now pouring out of his mouth.
"It sure looks like you're dying now."
He laughs. "You wanker."
"What do you know about Harry Hart you bastard?!"
"I know that he's alive. And I know that he is in Fortuna headquarters as we speak."