Chapter 8

•Jex P.O.V•
"God dammit!"I mumbled to myself as I took Lucinda's cloths off.Ive fucked many woman and none of them looked as perfect as Lucinda.She was just so flawless.The way her skin shined and the way her body was perfectly shaped.It was heaven.The way her eyes light in the dark.The way she bit her bottom lip.Everything about this girl was killing me.She couldn't wait any longer so she pulled me for the kiss.I than pulled her up to my laps where she sat completely naked on me.I felt my cock getting harder and harder as she sat on me.I break the kiss and quickly take my shirt off,Releasing my upper body.I laid Lucinda in the bed and got on topped of her,I started kissing her from her neck all the way down till I reached her stomach.She let out a small moan meaning she wanted more.And I was happily giving her more.I open her legs and started licking her up and down inside of her."Jex!"She moan "Shh"I laughed as I looked up at her,Seeing her bite her hand for her not to moan was the best.I than head backed up where I kissed her impatient."What are you doing to me"I mumbled as we kept our lips connected the whole time.I just know am going to want more after this,And I also know this is going to be the last time she lets me enter her like that..I pulled out the condom in my back Jean pocket and quickly opened it "Wow you come prepair" Lucinda giggled "Just in case"I said giving her a wink,She turned away embarrassed for me to see her blushing.
i pulled down my pants and boxers and than slipped the condom on my dick and spread her legs once again..At first I went slowly giving her a chance to breath,Than I went faster and faster "Jex" She softly moan "Like it?"I laughed as I was out of breath "Ye-Yes"She mumbled..Her answer gave me a bit of self-confidence,Something I don't always get.I than got my dick got of her and put the condom back in the package for me to throw out later.I laid besides her looking up at the celling just catching out breath..I went hard at her and I had to apologized later on.."Sorry if I went to ruff"I laughed as silents flew around "It's fine" Lucinda said closing her eyes "Night"I mumbled before she fell wide asleep..Before I got up and left I watched her sleep..She was beautiful from up close.Her tiny nose was covered with freckles,And she even had a little tiny mole in the bottom right of her lips.It was barely visible from far but from up close it was visible.Lucinda was perfect and I know I wouldn't even last a week with her.Shes too good for a guy like me.I'll just break her heart.I know someone else would treat her better than me.I got up slipped my pants back up and put on my shirt before changing Lucinda into her cloths.I gave her a quick kiss in her beautiful pump pink lips before leaving.Everyone downstairs had pass out so that made it easy for me to leave pack home..I walked on the empty streets just thinking about that girl.she's driving me crazy!All I want to do in life is have her in my arms."Jex!"
Yelled my brother from downstairs "What now!"I huff as I head to his direction "Where the fuck were you!"He yelled "Out"I mumbled
"Just go to bed,Tomorrow we have a long day at work"My brother shouted as he pushed me to the wall.Many are always excited to be back home but for me it's the opposite,How I would love to have my own place.To bad am broke.I laid in bed thinking about tomorrow.I can go to her school on the morning before going to work and surprise her.But than again what am I looking for??It's not like we're something..She even said so herself she said she wasn't into my type.."Things can be so different if I could just hold you"I softly singed.That was good!i quickly pulled out my journal from under my bed and begin writing.."Things cans be so different if I could just hold you,Hold you tight..Feel those lips around mine....I would do anything to be a better guy..To be your type"I singed loudly as I played a few notes on my guitar "Shut Up!!"Yelled My older brother..I than put everything back and fell asleep thinking about the girl of my dreams..