Chapter 6

•Lucinda P.O.V•
"Come On Princeton is waiting" Piper said as me and Jasmine did final touch ups to our makeup..Prince had a Black USV with 8 seats so we would all fit perfectly.Jasmine and Piper made there way to the back seats while Me,Jex and Jack sat in the the middle seats and Prince and 'his Friend' sat in front."Uh Guys this is Lena My girlfriend" Princeton said as we aboard his car "Am Piper" Piper greeted her all the way from the back "And Am Jasmine" Jas greeted as well "Am Jack nice to finally meet you"He smiled at her..Lastly was me,I didn't want to say nothing but it would just be plain rude."I Am Lucinda,Princes sister"I smiled at her and she smiled back..So far so good.As Princeton drove i shuffled uncomfortable considering Jex was one the right side of me and Jack was on the left..I tried not to pay attention to Jex but he would make me turn to face him when he would poke my stomach in a playful way.Jack Noticed so I began to talk to him. "What does your mom think of this?" I giggled as I faced him a bit "She's so jealous" Jack smiled.Jack has the bad ass mom in the world,She's so chilled and is super nice."I promised to take her to that comedy show the other day" I said avoiding the pokes in my back coming from Jex."You really don't have to" Jack blushed "No I actually do want to spend time with your mom she so chill and cool" I responded..Silents than flew around the car,Leaving prince with no choice than to turn on the radio "That's a sick beat!"Yelled Jex through the loud radio "Add a bit of piano in the end and it would be better"Princeton Laughed..Jex was so into the music that he was tapping his foot and made trumpet sounds with his mouth."Luci you have extra lipstick?"Asked Jasmine from behind me "Yeah hold up" I said searching my bag for one,I than turned back to hand it to her,I looked over to Jex and he was just smiling at Jasmine like he did to me..In that second my heart shattered into million of pieces.Jasmine gave me the lipstick back and than he had paid attention back to the beat of the song..I would observe him when he would close his eyes and listen to the beat of the song and than make it his own by adding more instruments or adding a bit of lyrics..It was amazing watching someone create a beautiful beat in the matter of seconds.."Hey isn't this the place we went to the parade the other time?"Asked Jack as we passed to a park "You still remember?"I said surprisedly "How can I not?It was the day you broke my jaw" Jack Laughed.

May 18,2009
"Luci your heavy!"Whined Jack as I stand on his shoulder to see The lions better "Oh man up!"I laughed..I clapped and shouted as the lions twisted and jumped.Next was Jacks turn "Already tell me when your ready"Jack mumbled "Just go!"I yelled.Jack than climbed up my shoulder,Things were going smooth until a bee approached me."Luci hold still!"Yelled Jack as I was trying to get away from the bee but not drop Jack at the same time.But it was use less..Jack fell from his face..Later on that day I got a phone call from his mom telling me Jack has a broken jaw..

"Hey you wanted to see the lions"I laughed as I laid my head in his shoulders,I have so many good memories with Jack.."We are officially here"Princeton announced as we parked up front "Yayyy!!"Cheered Piper..The whole stadium was packed,That we dragged to make our way to our seats..Luckily I wasn't seated next to Jex.Jack and Piper where by my side.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!"Everyone cheered as Drake came out "What's up L.A!!"Drake Shouted "Let's get it!"He laughed as he started performing his song "Fake Love"..This song is my favorite..We all had a good time there."Who wants some!" Jex said pulling out a bottle of Alcohol,"Now we're talking"Prince cheered "Your driving" I snapped to Prince "It's only one drink baby" Jex said giving me a wink.I felt my cheeks burning up.Did he really called me baby out loud and in front of everyone??Everyone except me and Jack was drinking."Wooow!" Jex yelled as he wrapped his arm around Jasmine's shoulder.I felt betrayed and disgusted at the same time.