Chapter 18

•Lucinda P.O.V•
"I'll forgive you,But will have to start all over"
I said making him smile "I'll do what ever it takes but please just don't leave me" Jex said as he cleaned his tears away "We can't be doing this any longer" I said confusing him
"We can't have sex and than disappear for a few days and than have sex again,I don't want that anymore" I begged "It's going to be different,From now on." He smiled as he hold my hand "I promise Lucinda I won't hurt you again" Jex smiled happily."I hope so" I said back..Jex let go of my hand and took a step back.He closed his eyes and took a deep breath "Hey beautiful,My name is Jex" He said without his British accent "What are you doing?" I laughed "Starting all over?" He asked "Oh right" I laughed "Uh am Lucinda" I said shanking his hand "Funny name" He said flashing me on of his famous smirk "Really cause I find yours way more funny" I laughed  "Mhh your smile!" He yelled as he came closer to me "No baby smile!" He yelled as I stopped smiling,I than smiled again making him happy "You have the most beautiful smile darling,May I ask do you have a boyfriend?" Jex said doing Romeos accent,But he failed big time "no why" I said looking away "Than you wouldn't mind if I asked you out?" Jex questioned with his normal voice "I don't know why?" I playfully say "Oh just be my girl friend yeah?" Jex asked "Okay but only cause your Romeo accent sucked and i feel bad" I laughed,Jex laughed along as he gave me a big hug "Meet me after school here,We're going on a date" Jex said giving me a wink "Where to?" I asked as he walked away "It's a surprise baby" He said as he left me alone..I than ran back to class where I still had a good 20 minutes left..I can't wait for this date!!I wanna get to know Jex more,But I am excited to see what we're eating.Am hungry..

Lunch Time
"What time is it?" I kept asking Jack the same question over and over "It's still 12:55" Jack said with an mouth full of food."Are you going to eat that??" He asked as he pointed at my sandwich "No" I said handing it to him "Thanks" He said "How do I look?"I said standing up "Why?" Piper asked "Bet she's going to see Jex" Jasmine said,Jack quickly looked up at me,I rolled my eyes and sat back down."Shit I need to go!" Piper yelled as she ran off "She's been having bad cramps" Jasmine said as we all questioned what the hell just happen "So are you really seeing Jex?" She asked "Yeah" I whispered softly "Well good luck,And remember to always use protection" She joked but me and Jack just found that disgusting...We than head out the lunch room and than went out separate ways."See you's in after class" Jack said "And to answer your question,You look lovely today"He gave me a smile and than took off,I looked back at Jasmine and she had her mouth open "What?" I asked "Your blushing!!" She yelled "I am not"
I said turning away quickly "Man you have it complicated" Jas said as we walked down the hall "Having two guys that like you,What do they see in you" She asked "What?Jack doesn't like me ..As a friend you mean?" I questioned Jasmine "No,As Like Like.Like a couple.How can't you tell?His always complementing you and saying you look lovely!" She shouted "That doesn't even mean nothing" "How Naive can you be?" She said leaving me alone in the hallway..She's insane,Jacks my male friend and he knows that.