Chapter 37

•Lucinda P.O.V•
*3 Weeks Later*
I couldn't hide no more,I was 8 weeks pregnant and it wasn't my stomach that was big.My stomach was normal,I only saw a small bump but nothing to be too exaggerated.I just couldn't no more.So much pressure was inside of me,Just to tell my parents but I still couldn't so I first told Princeton. "Hey Sis" He said as he was doing some of his paper work,Apparently he had agree to take over my dads business. "Princeton I can't no more" I cried "What now?" He questioned as he got up and walked closer to me "I'am pregnant" I whispered,He stepped back and looked away from me. "With who Lucinda!" He yelled still not making eye contact,I was shaking and tears were running down my face like a water fall. "Princeton,Please" I said getting on my knees.Like I said my legs couldn't function no more. "WHO IS THE DAD LUCINDA!!" He yelled louder "Jex" I whispered under my breath "Fucken Asshole!" Princeton slammed the wall with his fist "YOUR SUCH A SLUT!!"
He yelled with tears in his eyes "You see what you got into Luci" He cried "His in jail,And now what are you going to do?My dads going to kick you out and than?Where the fuck are you going to go?" He asked finally making eye co fact with me "Your not going to help me?"
I asked "Of course not" He laughed "Especially when that kid inside if you is Jex's" He madly said "Wow" I cried even more "Your going to telling dad now" He commanded as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up "No Princeton am not ready!" I yelled "I don't care Lucinda!" He yelled as he picked me up and took me to my dads office,He didn't even knock he just went straight in "Prince please don't do this!" I yelled in front of dad "Dad Lucinda has something to tell you"Princeton yelled "What's all this!" Dad yelled back as he got up and slammed his papers on his desk
"Dad am sorry" I whispered "Lucinda You better not be pregnant!" Dad yelled "Will she is!" Princeton answered for me,You shouldn't seen his reaction.He was mad when we came in but when prince told him he was even mad.His face turned red and his fist were in a ball."He better have a big reputation!" Dad yelled "Nope,His in jail" Princeton once again said "Tell me Lucinda is it from that guy,You wanted a lawyer for?" Dad was trying to not to be mad at me but he failed big time. "Yes" I nodded "Huh" Dad grabbed his temples and just looked at the floor.."What are you going to do?" He asked "I don't know dad" I cried "She's giving an abortion,That's what's she's doing!" Prince yelled "Prince this has nothing to do with you so please leave and call your mother up!" Dad yelled louder than he had yelled to me.Princeton than left."Your child is going to be without a father Lucinda" Dad said as he took a seat "I can wait" I whispered "Your not going to wait 5 years for him Lucinda,His only trouble and you knew that since Day 1!!" He yelled "I love him a lot dad" I began crying "Well into those 5 years you have my support" My father said flashing me a fake smile "Really?" I whispered "Just for 5 years okay!Than that boy and you can start your own family" He said "Thank you so much!" I cried as I hugged him tight.My mother had than came in with tears in her eyes.Guess Princeton told her already.My Dad and mom and I than began talking about some of my options.I told them i didn't know what I wanted to do.They began asking further questions on how I am going to attend College but I said I wasn't going to attend.They were upset but it wasn't there decision.I also told them that my love for Jex will never fade.