Chapter 9

•Lucinda P.O.V•
"Wake up"I started shaking Jasmine and Piper
"10 more minutes"Cried Piper "Whatever am off to school"I rolled my eyes as i got off and left.Jack wasn't there,Guess he had left last night.I had arrived in school just in time.

Lunch Time
I was sitting alone since Jasmine and Piper didn't even bother to come to school today.I was enjoy my lunch until hand covered my eyes.Some part of me wanted it to be Jex but I knew it wasn't. "Hey" I said to Jack "Why so lonely" He asked as he sat by my side "Guess why" I said making Jack laugh "Why did you leave yesterday?"I blur out as silents flew between us "I-I saw Jex going up to the room you were in"He said avoiding my questioned."What where you guys going?" He asked looking straight at my eyes.How do I get out of this"Jack I-I" I couldn't say. "Forget it  Luci" He madly responded..We than ate in complete silents..I need to tell him.I tell him everything,But how come i can't say it??
"Jack we've been through a lot" I said making him look up from his sandwich "And we tell each other everything" I said quietly "Go on" Jack started as I took a long pause "I..This is Weird that am telling you-I mean a guy this but."I blur out fast "You had sex with Jex" Jack said for me,I slowly nodded "Well glad you told me" Jack said avoiding eye contact
"Just be careful please"He finally said after silents "I wouldn't like to see you heart broken" Jack said looking at my eyes.His Hazel eyes looking deeply into mine blue eyes.He looked worried for me. "It's not like am going to fall in love with him" I whispered,Jack got up and gave me a "You'll never know" look and left..I was than alone with my thought all over the place..They were killing me.I had feelings there and here and I couldn't control them.I wanted to dial Jex and just tell him that I want him.I want to feel every single part of his body,But It wasn't going to happen.His no one.His Princeton's friend and I shouldn't go between that.

•Jex P.O.V•
I woke up at 4:30 to get ready for work.There wasn't enough food in the kitchen for both of us so I skipped breakfast.When we arrived to the factory,I started working my ass out like always."Jex!" Yelled my boss from above,I looked up and he was standing on his office balcony "Come up my boy" He laughed.I huff and walked up to his office.."You've been working hard so I wanted to give you your pay check" He said as he handed me an envelope.I quickly opened it to see $250 written on it.
"I've been working my ass out for 4 weeks and this is what Iam getting!"I yelled as I throw the check in his face "Take it or leave it" He said without and expression "FUCK THIS!"
I shouted as I throw all his papers that were on his desk to the floor "I FUCKEN QUIT"I Yelled as I walked out his fucken office "What happen Jex?"Asked my brother as he ran after me "I QUIT!" I yelled to him "Well if you quit your on your own Jex,Cause am not going to work my ass out to keep your ass alive!" He shouted "Fine"I Spoked "I'll just get my guitar and leave" I said walking away..I head to the house and packed up some of my cloths and my got my guitar and my journal.I don't know where the fuck am going after this but all I know now is that am on my own.I could call prince and tell him to help me but I'll just sound like a puss.So instead I went to going right to going wrong..I head to my friend Husky.His a drug dealer and we get along quite good."What can I help you with" He laughed as he open his front door "I want to work for you"I said "Well come on in" He greeted