Chapter 27

•Jex P.O.V•
The only thing keeping me alive are her hands touching my cheek.Her tears fell on my face as she yelled for help. "Shh am fine" I whispered
"Am taking you to the doctor" She cried "No" I said struggling to sit up "Jex your going to hurt yourself even more!" She yelled,I grabbed my rib in pain as I sat on the cough.My mouth was full of blood so I spit it all out to Princeton who wasn't too far "Fucker!" He yelled "Princetoon shut up!!" Lucinda said punching him "Get me to my room" I begged.My head was pounding,my rib were broken and my jaw was swollen and my head was spinning all over the place. "Fuck Lucinda help me please!" I cried as more blood came out of my mouth
"I will" She cried.I don't know where she ran off but she got Husky car key and wrapped one of my arms around her shoulder and gently helped me get to my feet."You don't know how to drive!" Prince showed as we were off outside "Your driving" He told him "No,am not" Prince said as he got on his car and took off "Lucinda please I can't no more" I said as I laid on the ground.i closed my eyes and let my sleep get to me..I could still hear all the was going around me but I couldn't move or open my eyes.It was a Weird feeling.
"What happen!" Yelled Jp "Help please!" Lucinda cried "Fuck" He cursed.I than felt my body off the ground and than taken to a car..I could hear Lucinda crying while Jp told her things would be okay."Your in the hospital now" She whispered to me as I felt myself in a bed..They sticked all these needles in and started saying all this crap about what had happen to me..I even heared one nurse saying how Sexy I was,I mean I can't blame her.Am freaking hot asf.Hours passed until I went on.I still couldn't move or open my eyes..

•Lucinda P.O.V•
I was horrified.What if something bad happens to him??I hate Princeton!!How can he do this to me??To Jex that is his friend..I sat next to Jp as the doctors attended Jex.
"His going to be okay" Jp said flashing me a weak smile,I wanted to believe him but it wasn't happening.I felt something heavy on my chest.This.This heavy weight bringing me down and all I could think off for the cure was Jex.Jex is my only cure and I needed him i can't wait no longer to see him..My phone than began ringing,Great what I needed!It was my mother!..Of course I didn't answer...

*3 Hours Later*
"You can go see him" The doctor said as he walked our way.I quickly got up and ran to his room.I opened the door and saw Jex lying in the hospital bed with his eyes close.I quickly pulled a chair closer to him and sat down.I grabbed his hand,and broke down. "Jex am sorry..I don't know why prince did that,He normally isn't like that.Violent you know??....But I just want you to know that I love you..Since the day I first saw you,I wonder what the heck was going inside your mind.You just seemed so mysterious.And I love that Jex.I love you"...I wiped my tears and when Open my eyes,Jex was smiling at me.
"Your alive!" I cried "I love you too" He said avoiding my question,And pulling me closer to him for a long and very romantic kiss..He broke the kiss when he started whining.He had one hand on his rib as he cried "Fuck" He said "Want me to call the doctor?" I asked "No,Just get me out of here!" He yelled "Jex your really hurt,You'll leave when your all good to go" I whispered "Lucinda am fine,Just get me out of here" He said "I'll find the doctor" I left the room and went to find the doctor..He was going some stuff with Jp.When I got closer they stopped talking.."What's wrong?" I asked "Lucinda" Jp whispered as he made no eye contact with me,My legs were shaking and my heart somewhat told me this wasn't going to be good. "I think it's better if I told you and Jex at the same time,Just in case he..Uh takes it in a bad way" The doctor said,I nodded and we both head back to Jex room.When we walked in Jex was already up,Putting his shirt on "You can't be up sir" The doctor said "Am leaving" Jex rudely said "Jex please listen!" I yelled,Jex gave me a look and than sat back down on the hospital bed "thank you" I mumbled "Mr Howard,You have two broken ribs and we did some testes and it says that,They had found some drugs flooding in your blood cells" The doctor said gently "And?" Jex angrily said "Do you think you have an addiction to drug?" Once The doctor said that,Jex got up and gave him a dirty look."Jex sit down please!" I begged,It took him awhile to listen but he did,He sat back down."What!" He shouted as the doctor kept looking at him "Here are some rehabs you can look at,I would recommend this one.One of the best" The doctor said as he handed me some brochures and pointed to the middle picture that showed a big building with some doctors in front. "Am not going to no fucken rehab!" Jex yelled to me "Jex please" I whispered "It's best for you" The doctor said as he got up "Knowing him,He isn't going to stay here in the hospital so his off,You guys can leave" The doctor continued saying "What about his ribs??" I questioned "I will send a nurse to wrap his rib and I'll write up the medication he needs" Like that the doctor left,I kept my eyes on the brochure he had given me "Your not really thinking about sending me there right?" Jex asked..I wasn't sure how to response,He really does need help but me from all persons.Am not in control of him. "It really is best" I whispered "I am not an addict!" He yelled "I simply do it because I want too!" Jex yelled louder "You even told me Jex" I softly said "Wow,I taught you wouldn't judge me,But fuck I was wrong" He laughed "Jex-" I was going to say but the nurse had came in.Jex instantly was checking her out,Like he does when woman pass by him.She was a beautiful young Nurse with blonde hair and big blue eyes. "Hello,Am nurse Hayden,Can you please take your shirt off?" She asked Jex,Jex smiled and did what she asked.as she began wrapping Jex top rib,He was looking at her boobs.I swear I saw Jex eyes go to her boobs..When she was done,She gave me a dirty look and gave Jex a wink.I want to rip her stupid blonde hair out of her head!! "She wants me" Jex laughed,I got up and head outside,To the counter where this lady gave me Jex's medication paper.All we had to do was go to a pharmacy to get it.."Let's go" I told Jp as Jex was barely coming out of the room.The whole car ride was silent,Until I told Jp to take me to the pharmacy. "Am not taking no medicine!" Jex yelled as I got off the car.I just rolled my eyes and went inside and quickly asked for it..