Chapter 39

•Lucinda P.O.V•
I've been doing some stuff so Jex can be with me and the baby more.Ive got a lawyer to hook me up with the doctor in the prison.I want Jex to be there when we find out the gender of my baby and they agree.The doctor of the jail was about to put the gel on my stomach as we waited for Jex.He came in with a smile on my face,You could tell he was excited."Hey baby" Jex said greeting the baby inside of me and leaving me last. "wow" I laughed "Don't be jealous" He said planting a kiss on my lips. "Let's begin" The doctor spoke.My mom was upset with me because she wanted to come but my lawyer said that he did what he could do and that was to get me Jex and the doctor in a room. "Whoo it's so big" The doctor smiled "What is it?" Jex said inpatient "Well if you could let me see I would tell you" The doctor said as Jex covered the t.v screen that was showing the baby heart beep and all that other stuff. "Please be a boy" Jex said under his breath.Jex was pacing back in fort with his hand on his pockets.I smiled at the taught of Jex holding our baby.His going to be the best father ever.

His going to be the best father ever

•Jex P.O.V•
I was nerves.All that my father wasn't,Am going to be.If that didn't make sense than go fuck yourself. "Congratulation Miss Richardson and mr Howard your having a baby girl" The doctor said.In that second my heart stopped.It stopped beating.I had that feeling.You know like the world is moving all around you,All beneath you,All inside you and your just there floating in tin air.Yeah that how I was feeling.I was freaking out.I was having a baby girl!!!I can't even think.I will be raising a baby girl with Lucinda.Its hard to believe.I can't.Its.Its overwhelming.Lucinda smiled and hugged the doctor,She looked so happy. "We're having a girl Jex!!" She screamed in excitement.I stood still not knowing what to do.Lucinda's Smile than turned to a frown"Aren't you excited??" She wondered
"I" I just couldn't think of something to say!
"I'am shocked" I mumbled "A girl?" I asked the doctor as she was packing up her supplies
"I could check again but I mean it was clear to see" The doctor suggested "No it's not that" I slowly walked to Lucinda and grabbed her stomach "We're Having a baby girl Lucinda,A little girl" I cried as I laid my head in her stomach.Lucinda began crying "If being the best father is your problem don't worry you'll do amazing" She whispered as she played with my hair "If you fall I'll be there to pick you up" She whispered one last time.I looked up to her meet her blue crystal eyes,She was the reason am still alive.She's the reason am the person I am now.I love Lucinda and just knowing she was my biggest weakness was killing me!!