Chapter 46

•Lucinda P.O.V•
*Days Later*
"Bye Baby" Jex said kissing me goodbye "Going to work and work only?" I asked him. "Yeah,I have a uh delivery to do" He nervously says "Where too?" I questioned "This place" Jex says harshly "Go fuck yourself" I said grabbing the blanket and covering my head.All I heard was Jex huffing and than the door slammed.

•Jex P.O.V•
Kissing Lucinda Goodbye was hard like aways.Since I've worked for husky all she has done was complain.Shes always bitching on me.I enter Josie's room and there she was.She was awake and in her arms she had my guitar.
"Morning Princess" I said as I head toward her and kissed her."I wanna play!" She whined as she started pulling the strings "That's not how you play" I laughed as I took the guitar away from her and played it myself."Show me daddy" She whispered as she hugged my leg "Your fingers are to small baby" I said as I put the guitar down and carried her. "Daddy has to go now" I said knowing she was about to cry "No" She whispered as she hugged me tight "You wanna come with me?" I asked her "Yeahh!!" She yelled "Okay but don't tell mommy anything" I said as I put her down and grabbed some cloths from her counter.I quickly changed her and combed her hair and took her.I texted Lucinda so don't say am a bad father.
"Josie's with me"

"What the fuck Jex?!Where are you?Am coming to get her"

"I got her"

"Jex your making a delivery with my baby girl!"

"Our"

"Jex am not playing"

"Bye"

"Jex answer my fucken calls!!"

and since there I ignored her ass.Shes been calling me and sending me all these messages that I didn't even care to answer.Josie was happy with me and so was I.When we enter husky's house Jp was fucking a black chick on the cough. "Fuck" Jp mumbled as she noticed Josie.I carried Josie and headed upstairs to my old room.I laid her in the bed and took out my phone."Play with my phone while daddy works" I said,She nodded and just played with my phone.I heading back down and the chick was gone. "You finished banging her?" I laughed "Fuck Jex why didn't you say you were bringing Josie!" He yelled "I forgot" I laughed "Can I meet her?" Jp asked "Wash your hands first" I said grabbing a beer and opening it
"Take care of her" I yelled as I head downstairs to start packing..I was doing great until Jp came down "Dude your girls here" He whispered.I put the boxes filled with the delivery on the ground and ran upstairs. Lucinda was putting Josie's shoes on.
"How did you find me?" I asked "Jex I know this place" She whispered "Mommy Jaspers funny" Josie laughed "You little girl shouldn't had gone with your dad!" Lucinda said as she put Josie down "Sorry mommy" Josie frowned "Lucinda she wanted to come" I said "Jex you have not right to take her without me knowing!" She began yelling "I fucken texted you!" I yelled back. "Watch your language" Lucinda madly whispered "Baby go wait downstair with jasper" I said to Josie.Before Lucinda can argue she left running "Jex stop being a bitch!" She yelled "Your being a bitch Lucinda!Ever since I started to work here!" I couldn't hold things in.
"Don't talk to me" Lucinda whispered as she headed out.Of course I didn't follow them.I stayed there until I was done working.I than left home.It was still early so I ate dinner with them.
"Lucinda Talk to me" I whispered as I sat next to her while having dinner "Mom,I don't think Josie is old enough to ride a bike" Princeton said to his mom.Apparently there spoiling my baby girl by buying her all these stuff.For example they bought her a bike. "Of course she is" Mrs Richardson said pinching Josie's chubby cheek. "Lucinda can we talk?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear,It was than all silent.Everyone looked at both of us.
"Can you pass the salt?" Lucinda asked prince.
I got up and slammed the chair back,And left this fucken house full of fucken rich ass niggas.I got in my motorcycle and headed to the store.I wanted something for a while now for Josie and I think she can learn.