Chapter 12

•Jex P.O.V•
I just knew I could count on Lucinda to bail me out.."Thank you"I whispered as I hold her in my arms..I miss her.I miss the way our bodies felt close together,The way she made my heart beat faster and faster.Dam this girl is killing me!.."Let's go"I whispered to her as I hold her hand..We began walking in the streets,Nothing but silents flew around.
"What's your last name?"She blur out "What?"
I laughed as I looked over at her "What's your last name?the officer asked me and I said I didn't know,He gave me a stupid look"She said avoiding eye contact. "Baby all officers look stupid" I laughed again making her playfully punch me "Why don't you want to tell me?"Lucinda asked "I never said I don't"
"Than tell me"She begged "It's better if you don't"I said giving her a wink.I don't like going personal."You hungry?"She said finally giving up "A bit" I answered "Let's see how good this place is"Lucinda said as she pulled my hand and enter this coffee shop.We both ordered hot chocolate and Donuts.It was actually good."Since you bailed me out,I guess you deserve to ask one questioned" I said as she took a bite of her donut filled with strawberry.
"You think"She laughed "Yeah don't push me"
I said serious."Okay one questioned??"She asked herself "How old are you?"She asked "Really?You get to ask one question about me and you pick the most stupidest question ever?"I laughed "Yeah you have a problem?"She said raising an eyebrow
"No I don't" I said giving her a wink
"Am 21,Now it's mine turn to ask a questioned"I Blur out fast "Okay bring it"She smiled "Who's this Jack guy and why do you always have to be with him?"I Asked seriously
"His my best friend and am not always with him"She spoked angrily "Well you always invite him everywhere" I responded rudely "Cause his my best friend"Lucinda said,I rolled my eyes and continued eating my donut "I get to asked another questioned since you asked me two question and I answered both of them" she said crossing her hands."Fine"I huff."Why did I bail you out?" She asked..I smiled and said "I told you I was going to rob this house" "But why?"She whispered "I was told to"I smiled "Who told you?"She asked again "I already answered more than 2 questions darling" I said flashing her smile and a wink..Dam this girl has me smiling all the time.."Your a dick"She spoke as she got up and paid the lady at the register and left,I just ran after her "Wait up Sweet pea!" "Sweet pea?Really?"She asked "Something wrong with that?"I laughed "Jex just stop please!You have me feeling lots of stuff and I can't no more!" She cried "Well I'll be lying if I said I don't feel that way either"I said as I brought her up to my chest.Her soft blue eyes melt my heart and soul.Shes beautiful.She gorgeous and I just wanted her,Wanted her so bad! "These feelings are killing me,I want them to stop to baby.But the more am with you the more I want this"I whispered.My left hand touched her soft check while the right kept its place in the back of Lucinda.I slowly got my lips closer to hers.I felt her getting weaker and weaker as I got closer to her lips.So I pulled in and kissed her soft pumped lips..Our tongue than quickly swirl around each other's,it was getting hotter and hotter..I lift her up in the air not once breaking the fucken kiss..I don't want to got back to husky's place,I just want to fuck her here in this fucken side walk..I slowly put Lucinda back down finally breaking the hot and steamy kiss."You wouldn't want to be with me Lucinda"I said "How do you know that?"She spoked "Because-Because I'll break your heart"I blur out fast "I'll take it"She foolishly said "No Lucinda you don't understand!Ill break your heart,I'll crush you!And you don't deserve that!"I yelled as I pulled my hair in frustration "You don't know what I deserve"She said as she hugged me tight,I tried pulling her back but she resisted.HUH LUCINDA YOUR DRIVING ME FUCKEN CRAZY!!... "Oh Fuck this"I cursed as I lifted her once again in the air and started kissing the fuck out of her..I kissed her and kisses her until she begged for more "Please Jex".."Let's go than"I said grabbing her hand and taking her to Husky's place...