Chapter 35

•Jex P.O.V•
I was told that I had a visitor and I knew who it was.I was excited,my heart pounded faster and faster as we got closer to the visiting room.My heart fell to the ground as I saw Lucinda crying.I than walked slower and slower as I got closer to her.Somethings not right."What now?" I asked "Am sorry" She cried.."Tell me!" I commanded "Jex please forgive me please!" She cried louder "What did you do?" I whispered softly "I was drunk,I uh me and uh Jack were drunk" She whispered softly,And there it was when I realized it.She cheated on me."Get your ass out of here!" I madly said "Jex I was drunk!Please" she cried as she hugged me tight "I fucken gave you everything I could Lucinda!You played with me!!You said you love me but you were fucking with me!!" I cried as I pushed her back
"It was just a kiss!" She yelled "Just a kiss!What the fuck is that suppose to make me feel!" I cried as I pulled my hair "Jex am sorry.Please please please forgive me" She begged as she got on her knees "I regret it!!regret drinking I regret Kissing him" She said "Well I regret loving you!" I said as I head to the officer "Let's go" I yelled at him.He nodded and lead me to my cell..I hate it!I hate the feelings I had!I hated everything!I hate her!!
My heart was broken.I know I couldn't believe in love after this.I know I wouldn't believe in anything after this..She pretend to loved me while I gave her all I had.My pride and my love.She played with me and I still can't believe her..She fucken cheated on me.All this time I though I was going to break her heart but fuck I was wrong!!Fucking around and I got attacked to her.She fucken had me wrap around her finger and now I couldn't find a way to get out.I was so worry in protecting her heart and making sure no one including me would break it that I didn't even cared about protecting mine.I finally had let her in and all she did was break me.But I guess I had it coming.No ones going to love me now that am a man who is fucked up/Broken and a fucken addict..Heck am not letting another fucken Slut,Run me over again..Am going to build a fucked wall higher and wider for no bitch to come in ever again...This was it.Am in jail and I am a loner for life.What a fucked up fairy tale am living in..

•Lucinda P.O.V•
Everything went how I pictured it.Jex got so mad he wouldn't even listen to me.I didn't blame him.I get he would be mad but I still couldn't take it in.He had open his heart for me to enter and now I break every single part of him.Am such a monster..A big ugly monster..I called Jasmine to see if she can hang out,I really need a friend at this point.
"What's wrong" She asked as I cried in front of her "Everything Jas,I messed up" I cried louder.Jasmine than pulled me for a hug.
I told her everything and she didn't judge she
actually heard everything.. "Ugh I don't feel good" I said as I ran to her bathroom,I quickly let out a huge pile of vomit in the toilet.My head felt light and I quickly turned to a different color."I'll make you some tea" Jasmine said as she allowed me to stay at her house. "Thank you" I whispered.i was worried.I had been feeling this way for Weeks now,I haven't had my period neither so I was a bit scared to do a pregnancy test.."I think am pregnant" I Mumbled to Jasmine as we feel asleep. "What do you mean you think?" She asked as she sat up and turned the light on "I haven't had my period and I been vomiting none stop" I whispered "I got you" She said as she left the room and came in with a pregnancy test. "Here" She said handing it to me "No am nothing doing it" I cried "Why not?" She asked "Jasmine,Jex is in jail!And after today I am pretty sure he wants nothing to do with me!" I cried "So your just going to let a human grow inside if you without you knowing?" Jasmine asked "I don't know" I whispered "What if i am?" I cried in her shoulder "than I'll be here to support you" She said flashing me a smile..I nodded and took the pregnancy test from her hand and walked to the bathroom..It took me a while to actually pee on the stick because I was making sense..How would I tell Jex am pregnant if I am??My baby's going to be without a father,Or what if I can't have this baby?What if something was wrong??..I was freaking out.