Chapter 34

•Lucinda P.O.V•
Guiltiness was taking over my body,I had cheated on Jex with my best friend!! Jex has to forgive me right?He needs to or I don't know what I'll do without him.How I wish I could turn back time!How I wish I had never even attended that Club!How I wish i didn't drink alcohol!!!How I wish I wouldn't kiss Jack!!!
I texted Jack to meet me outside my house.We needed to talk. "What's wrong?" He asked as I came outside to meet him "Jack,We need to talk.And seriously" I said as I sat down on the door step,He nodded and took a seat next to me "Is it about yesterday?" He asked "Yeah" I mumbled "We were drunk Luci" He said "I know but I just wanted to clarify some stuff" I said avoiding eye contact "Am dating Jex,And this you and me thing is ruining everything" I finally blur out "You and me thing?" He questioned "Yes Jack,Admit it you have feelings for me!" I yelled,He just stood quiet
"See!" I yelled as I got up "We are best friends Jack,ONLY best friends and if you can't hide or avoid those feeling I..I think we shouldn't be friends" I cried "So you think I kissed you,So that you can break up with Jex and I could have you?" Jack said,I slowly nodded "That's stupid Lucinda!I can't believe you would think so low about me!I was drunk and so were you!But if this is your way of saying you don't want to be friends anymore than okay!" He yelled at the top of his lungs as he walked to his car "bye Lucinda,And thank you for everything" He said as he got on his car and left..Left me alone in the coldness with my thought that were slowly killing me.
"Ahhh!" I yelled..I told one of my dad driver to than take me to Visit Jex I need to tell him and hopefully he would understand..