Chapter 8

Your POV

      I smirk and walk and sit in the chair across the table from Dinah and look at her. 'What are you doing here' she mouths with panic on her face. 'Getting my baby back' I mouth back and then look at L.A. Reid.
"She's not supposed to be near these girls." He says as she points to me.
"Well we're going to have a meeting and lesson here." Nicki says.
"About treating my sister like a human. Now it's out that she has a dick right?" Everyone but us and the girls nod their head.
"So what? She's still a female and yet again she's still a human being. You might not notice but the girls and my sister Y/N here are getting hurt by the decision that you made. Whether you know it or not Dinah and Y/N both like each other. And they are best friends. The fans know that too. You not treating my sister like a human is straight bullshit especially for the reason that you claim to have. If she was born this way there's nothing she wants to do to change it everybody around her loves her the way she is with a dick or without it. The fans noticed them not around each other and if you haven't noticed the amount of fans Y/N has since she was outed has increase. And I don't know about you but people are begging her to do stuff because of what she has. And you pushing the girls away from her is making you lose the opportunities that you could've had but now can't. But now she's gonna claim what's hers in this room and we are gonna go and hang out. So let's go girls. "
     Everyone in the room was left in shock. I got up and walked around the table and stood behind Dinah pulling her chair back and helping her up. Then signaling the girls to come on. Nobody in the room tried to stop any of us. Once we got out the room Lauren was the first one to speak.
"Can you teach me how to do that?" We all laugh and we walk out the building into the car that we came in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     We are at my house outside in the back just chilling. The girls in the pool and me and the guys just hanging out. Until Dinah got out the water and that when my jaw dropped. The water running down her body had me in a trance. The water made her body glisten in the sun. Dinah pushes my jaw so it's closed.
"You gonna catch flies babe." She giggles and pulls me up. And we walk away from the guys and I go sit on one of the lounge chairs with Dinah straddling my lap. With me only wearing my Nike sports bra and polo swim trunks, Dinah places her hands on my abs and I look at her.
"Wassup why you bring me over here?" "I wanted to spend time with you. We barely got to spend time together since you got me back. We've just been spending time with everyone else." She says as she place her head with her wet hair on my chest.
"I missed you. I missed this." "Me too." She looks up at me and I lean down and kiss her lips. She smiles into the kiss and places a hand on my face deepening the kiss. I place my hands on her waist sliding them down and resting them on her ass. She pulls away and giggles. "Not in front of everyone babe cause-"
"Aye stop trying to have sex pool side. We all don't want to see allat. And ya girls family and the rest of their families just got here." We here Chris yell.
"Why am I friends with him?" Dinah giggles and rest her head back on my chest. "You love him that's why." I Kayne shrug. "I guess" she laughs and I peck the top of her head and looking back up. I watch as the girls and their families pile into the backyard. Khaled and Rick were already started the grill cooking the food and the dads stood with them talking. I close my eyes taking in the moment.   
     I finally got Dinah back. She's right back in my arms right where she belongs. There's nothing that can change this feeling. I heard someone clear their throat and I can see darkness take over my eye lids. I open my eyes and I see Gordon, Dinah's father. I gulp hard. I don't care what Dinah or any of the girls say. They can say he's a sweet and nice person but he is scary when he pierces his eyes into yours. Dinah sits up and smiles at him. " Hi dad." "Hi princess." "H-hi Mr. Hansen. " Dinah giggle and he just stares at me.
"Dinah can you give us a minute." He says while he's still staring me down. Dinah looks at me and gives me a sympathetic look and gets up. "Dad don't scare her away I really like her. And I just got her back I don't need her away from me again." She then walks away and turns around as she walks away she turns around and blows me a kiss. Gordon sits down in the lounge chair next to me
"Let's talk." "About what sir?" "My daughter."
     That's when my nerves kicked in. This dude really is scary looking when he's... whatever mood he's in.
"I didn't like you at first. You were playing with my daughters feelings and that's something I don't take lightly. But that was all until I seen your interview with the Breakfast Club. Yeah it was before you started all of that but it was only until later it was brought up to my attention. I like that you stood up to that short bald headed dude about treating Dinah with respect. And I respect you for that. I understand that you and Dinah have mutual feelings for each other but the moment you break her heart I won't hesitate to come after you with her uncles. You hear me?" At that moment I was surprised. He likes me. Better yet he respects me.
"Thank you sir. And I'm sorry for doing that to Dinah. I realized my feelings for her and I don't want to hurt her. She's my everything. I will do anything to protect her." "Just call me Gordon and I hope you do. I wouldn't want to hurt one of my favorite artists." We both smile and shake hands. "Im going to go change.  Tell Dinah that if she needs me I'm in the house." He nods and I make my way in the house to my room.
     I strip out of clothes while walking into the bathroom. I turn on the shower making sure that I put it to the right temperature. Once it's warm enough I get inside. I put my vanilla scented body wash on my face cloth and start to lather my body it. I hear a creak from the door not thinking more of it since I left the door a crack open. I rinse all the soap off my body and grab my shampoo. I lather my hair with it and then rinse it out and doing the same thing with the conditioner. Once I rinse out the conditioner I turn off the water and open the curtain.
"What the hell Dinah!?" She stares at my body and lowers her eyes. I snap my fingers in her face and smirk when she looks at me.
"Ya know you can just take a picture. Matter of fact I'll just send you a nude." She blushes and grabs and hands me my towel. I wrap the towel around my body and walk into my room.
"Just as big as I imagined it to be." I hear her mumble. I put my black sports bra on and wrap my towel around my waist. "I heard you but I guess that's not bad huh?" She blushes and pecks my lips. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. "I think you should get dressed missy before Lauren and the boys especially Chris think that we are a fucking." I nod my head and go to my closet. I put clothes on.

(Without the gages

(Without the gages. )
I put my now wet curly hair in a high bun and walk out. Dinah smiles and grabs my hand and pulls me back downstairs and outside. We went and sat at one of the tables with the girls. Lauren opens her mouth to say something
"Now we didn't have sex I went to take a shower. And no we didn't have sex in the shower because as you can see I'm the only person who is in different clothes." All the girls laugh and Dinah pulls out her phone and place it in front of us. "Take pictures with me?" I nod my head and she starts taking pictures.
     After a few she stops and rest her head on my shoulder. And goes on Instagram.

@dinahjane97

She's my everything

She's my everything. We've been through so much and I'm glad she's back by my side ❤️. You can't leave me you're stuck with me 😋. @OfficialY/N 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/n just imagine that all the pictures are of you and Dinah. But other than that comment and vote. Two posts in one day 😋