Chapter 62

Y/N POV

       I watched as the female poses in front of the camera staring right into my eyes as she bites her lip. the flashes from the camera become visible as the cameraman takes pictures of the woman. she twirls her hair in her hand and uses her finger to tell me to come here. take off the robe that they had me put on and make my way to the backdrop that the woman is standing in front of. I stand next her in just my briefs and sports bra and watch as she stares at my abs.

"Alright let her touch your body and just go with the flow. Don't pay much attention to the camera just to each other." The director of the shoot says. "You do know my girlfriend isn't going to like this right?" I question him raising my right eyebrow. "It's just for a photo shoot. I'm sure Dinah would love to see you come home with free merchandise." "And if I sleep on the couch because of these pictures you will be sleeping on the couch at yours. And I'm sure your wife wouldn't mind that either." I say giving him a fake smile. "Can you please just do the shoot?" He begs. I wave him off and start posing wanting to get this over with.

As we was posing, she kept trying to pull down my briefs and every time she tried I would slap her hand away. "Okay, when can I start doing it by myself? I'm done posing with her." I say irritated. "You can actually do them right now. I think I got enough." The cameraman says. A lady comes to give the girl her robe as she walks off and I start posing by myself. "Okay, give me sexy and seductive!" The director shouts and I just ignore him and do my own thing. "She doesn't need to give more of what she already is." I hear a familiar voice say. I look up and see Dinah with Hoko standing next to him. I smile wide as she waves at me. "Right there. Keep that look going." I stare at the camera trying to give the same look while still taking glances at Dinah. "Alright I think we got all we need. Wanna look?" The photographer says and I nod my head. walking with to look at the pictures. "Hey beautiful." I say to Dinah as I pull her into a hug. "Hey Hoko."

  She waves as Dinah pecks my lips. "How long have you been here? And where are the twins and Cheylise?" "Melanie picked up Cheylise like an hour ago and the twins are with Kamila at the house." She says as we look over at the pictures that was taken. "Why was she all over you like that?" Dinah asks me. I turn around and look at the director. "Yeah why was she all over me like that? I told you Dinah would have a problem with it." "Free merchandise?" He says more like a question while giving a sheepish smile. I shake my head at him and so does the camera man. Dinah grabs onto my package and grips it tight and i wince in pain. "This is all mine, got it?" She asks me. I nod my head. "Yes Dinah." she lets go of her grip and massages it a little. "Okay Dinah, I'm your cousin and I didn't need to see that. But damn Y/N your whipped." Hoko says with a disgusted face.

"You didn't have to look. Can you get dressed please? We have an interview with People Magazine remember?" I nod my head and turn around to walk towards the dressing rooms. Before I could get too far from her I slap her ass. "Next time don't wear those short ass shorts!" I yell as I run away from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "So who admitted to having feelings to the other first?" The interviewer, Ariana, asked. Me and Dinah looked at each other and laughed. "It's funny because we didn't really admit anything." I say. "Yeah she was thinking out loud no knowing, saying she wanted to kiss me and I told her to do it. After her having trouble figuring out what she wanted, she in the end picked what she wanted." Dinah says as she looks at me and I smile. "What made you attracted to the other?" "Well I've been attracted or say liked Y/N ever since she came out and had her first interview on Ellen. I love how at the time and even now how humble and down to earth she is. She always puts others first. I also love how she's just naturally funny. Like sometimes she doesn't even try to be funny and someone that can make me laugh is someone that i want to be with."