Chapter 29

Y/N POV

"So what's up dawg?" Dinah says as she sits on the couch in the dressing room. I sit next to her and face her. "I miss you. I don't know how else to put it but i miss you. I miss everything about you. Your walk, your kisses, your hugs, your cuddles, your everything. Pero most of all I miss calling you mine. Your everything that I need and I just.. I just overlook you. I'm sorry for doing what I did. I was wrong for doing that to you when I could've just told you." I say as I look down. "Your with Ally. I can't do that to her." Dinah says. I look up at her with tears in my eyes. "Dinah I fucking love you. I fell in love with you and I don't know how. Ever since I got with Ally I've been comparing you two but she can't get on the same level your on when it comes to loving me. Your what I need not her." "I love you too Y/N, but I can't take you from Ally. She likes you. She actually loves you. I'm not going to ruin that for her. I want you as much you want me but so much more."
"Then take me. Make me yours." I say as I grab her face and pull her into a kiss. She kisses me back almost immediately. I can feel the love and passion that she putting into the kiss. I pull back and she bites my bottom lip as she pulls back. Once she lets my lip go I start planting kisses on her neck. "Babe we can't," she says as she pushes my head away. "Your still with Ally and plus you have a concert to do." Ding

Allycat

We went to go shopping and brought Cheylise with us, we'll be back an hour before the show starts.
4:05

    I get up and lock the door. "The concert starts at 8 and it's 4 we have enough time. The girls went out with baby girl. No one is going to interrupt." I say as I lick my lips and pick her up from her seat sitting there and putting her on my lap. "I've haven't done it before Y/N and I don't want my first time to be in the dressing room at your concert." Dinah says. "Then let me give you a taste of what your in for. Let me get a taste of ya." My Spanish accent rolling off of my tongue.
     I start to kiss on Dinah's neck and she leans her head back giving me more access. I place butterfly kiss down her neck leaving no hickies in sight. I play with the hem of her shirt. I grip the bottom of her shirt and pull it up. She lifts up her arms and I throw her shirt somewhere once it's fully off of her.  I come face to face with her boobs sitting up right with the red Victoria Secret bra on that I had once bought her.
"Wearing my favorite color I see." She blushes and says "Gotta support my baby  anyway I can." I kiss the top of her breast slightly sucking on them leaving little hickies on them. Dinah slowly grinds her waist on my member. "Fuck Dinah." I unclip her bra and take it off tossing it on the floor. I take one of her boobs in my mouth and start to suck on it. Her moans are music to my ears. She places her head in my neck and bites my neck. I swirl my tongue on her nipple and bite on it. She removes her head from my neck and throws her head back.
"Babe your wearing too much clothes." She moans out as she lifts my shirt up trying to take it off. I lift my arms up and she takes my shirt off. Her hands immediately going to my abs rubbing on them. I turn towards the inside of the couch and lay her down and hovering over her. I kiss her from the valley of her boobs down to her navel. She slightly pushes my head down as I move lower. When I get to her navel I unbutton her jeans and pull them down to her ankles. As she kicks them off I remove her panties with my teeth. When I get down to her ankles and she kicks them off too. I go back up and kiss her from the outside of her thighs to the inside of her thighs spreading them apart while doing it.
      The view that I have right now is amazing. I pull apart her folds to see how wet she is and boy she is more wet than Niagara Falls. I start to lean in blowing on it. "Baby stop teasing." She whines. I go to lick her most sensitive part. "Babe why is the door lock? And who are you talking to?" Ally shouts. Dinah groans and I throw my head back. "No one babe. I just uh.. watching porn." Dinah covers her mouth as she giggles. "I thought you wasn't coming back until 7?" "Cheylise kept getting cranky and throwing tantrums. You know I don't believe in spankings." Dinah sits up and gets up grabbing her clothes and making her way into the bathroom kissing me on the lips when she walks past me. "Normani believes in it. Should've had her do it." "No can you just take her?" I get up and walk to the door unlocking it and opening it. To see a tearful Cheylise in Ally's arms. I grab her from Ally. "How are you supposed to be my girl if you can't take care of Chey? I thought you like kids?" "I do. It's just she's so much like you. Such a rebel." I sigh. "Look Y/N there's something I wanna talk to you about."
       I open the door wider and let her in. I put Cheylise down and she runs towards her iPad and starts doing whatever on it. "What is it?" She sits on the couch and I sit next to her. " I can't keep doing this with you. I'm sorry but I just realized that I'm not really into girls. And I know I that you still love Dinah. And I don't want to keep you from being with her. I see the looks that you give each other. You guys stare at each other with so much love. You've never looked at me like that. I want you guys to be together.  So I'm going to let you go." I nod my head. "It's fine Ally I understand. And I do still love her. I'm sorry for wasting your time." "No you didn't waste it. You gave me moments in my life that I will always cherish." She hugs me and I hug back. "Go get your girl." She whispers in my ear. We pull back and Dinah comes out the bathroom. "Mami!" Cheylise jumps off the chair and runs to Dinah. "Hi princess. You had fun?" She shakes her head and points to Ally. "Mean." Dinah laughs.
"Wait you was watching porn with Dinah in the room?" "No. Dinah came in the room looking for the bathroom while I was watching it. I just started it again when she went in the bathroom." I lie hoping she believes it. She looks at me with a raised eyebrow and nods her head after a minute. "Yeah I know Ally she's weird. I asked her why she was watching porn when I walked into the room." Dinah sits in the chair that Cheylise was once sitting in and puts Cheylise in her lap. My door busts open and the rest of the girls come in. 
"Why didn't you tell us that you came out with a new song?" Lauren says.  "Because I didn't." "That's not what the iPod says." Camila points out. "What song are you talking about? I've recorded many songs recently." It's true. In the back room of my tour bus is basically a mini studio so I've been recording songs that I've written when nobody is on it with me but my manager. "El Perdon. I didn't know you can sing in Spanish." Camila says. "There's a lot you don't know about me." "Can you play it?" Dinah says. "Say it in Spanish and I'll play it. And only Dinah can say it with no help." I smirk. "¿Puedes tocar la canción por favor?" The smirk that was on my face went away and one appeared on hers. "I should've never taught you Spanish." I mumble and I hear the girls giggle.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment and vote 😊