Chapter 20

Y/N POV

"It's Seth."
"I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and ran out to my car. Ever since I met Dinah's family I felt like we were family. Seth is the little brother that I had but never got to watch grow up. Every time I went to Dinah's house he was the first person to greet me sometimes. He was my shadow and my partner in crime to prank Dinah sometimes. I turn into a parking spot in the parking lot hurrying to turn the car off and getting out. I walk into the hospital and walk to the receptionist. "Where is Seth Hansen?" "Oh my god your Y/N Y/L/N!" "Yeah I know now can you tell me where Seth Hansen is?"
"Y/N!" I turn around and see Milika. I walk torwards her. "What happened to him?" "I don't know he was playing in the room and he just passed out. He ate it's not like he wasn't fed. Dinah and the girls are over there." I wrap my arm around Milika and we walk back to where she came from.
      Once we reach there I see the whole Hansen family and the girls. I walk around giving the family my condolences. When I reach Regina she hugs me and starts crying. I pick her up and walk to Dinah while rubbing her back.  When I get to the girls they pull us in a group hug. They all started crying but Dinah the most. They all pull away and I sit down and put Dinah and Regina on my lap. I know it sounds difficult but I made it work. Regina puts her head in my neck while Dinah sits up straight. I rub both of their backs.  Regina ends up falling asleep. And Gordon comes and takes her from me. Dinah fixes herself so that her legs are laid across from me.
"Seth Hansen?" Everyone stood up once we heard the doctor. "Can we just have the family?" "We all are his family sir." "Can I just have his parents?" Milika and Gordon walk over to the doctor. Dinah puts her face in my chest and put her hand up my shirt. I've learned that Dinah rubs on my abs when she's nervous. It's a weird habit but it's whatever. Milika and Gordon come back. "They said that he was dehydrated. He isn't getting enough fluids so they are going to keep him overnight to make sure that he gets enough fluids and that he'll go home tomorrow." Everyone let's out a sigh of relief.
"You staying here or are you coming with me?" "Can I come with you but can we see Seth first?" I nod my head.
"Can we go see Seth?" "Yeah just follow me." Me, Dinah, Milika, and Gordon follow the doctor to the room. Milika opens the door and we see Seth sitting up playing with stuffed animals. Dinah and Milika run over to him. "I'm so happy that your okay baby bro. Don't ever scare us again okay?" He nods his head kisses Dinah's and Milika's cheeks. "Seth buddy you scared us back there. Your really did. I'm glad your okay because now I have my pranking buddy back." Seth laughs and I smile. I'm glad he's okay I don't know what would happen if he wasn't. Dinah gets up and I take her hand. "Bye Seth we will see you tomorrow." We wave at him and walk out of the room.
      We make our way through hospital back into the waiting room. Some her family walks towards the room and me and the girls make our way out. "How did y'all get here?" "The van but our driver left." "Well aren't you guys lucky I decided to drive the Range today." We make our way to my car and get in. The first place I drive to is to the ice cream place down the street from my house to get ice cream for Cheylise like I promised. Once I get everyone ice cream, even Stanley's ass, I drive towards my house. Five minutes later we reach my house. Me and the girls get out the car. I walk up to the door and open it revealing a mess in my house. I swear Stanley is getting his ass beat for this shit. I ball up my fist just for Dinah to place her hands over them. "I'm going to kill him."
      Let me tell you why I am. When I opened the door my house looked a mess. And I'm not talking about no little mess either. I'm talking about the type of mess you would see if a stampede of animals ran through my house. There's crayon marks on the walls. There's paint on my white couch and there's a trail of playdoe going around on the first floor. Oh let's not forget about the three dirty pull ups laying on the floor filled with piss and shit. And the flour that's scattered about everywhere. I told him to watch my child. That's not that hard. But of course Stanley is hard headed. "Stanley Hamilton and Cheylise Y/L/N! Bring your asses down here right now!" I find a way to make it to the living room and see juice all over my white couch. And not any type of juice. Grape juice.
      Cheylise makes her way into the living room crying. This little girls isn't wearing nothing but a t-shirt. Dinah picks her up and takes her up stairs to give her a bath or something. I see Stanley make his way in the living room. "I suggest if you like your life you clean all of this shit up. I asked you to watch my kid not dirty up my house. All you had to do was feed, change, and play with her that's it. Nothing more Stanley. I leave for two hours and you was able to make my house look like it was hit by Katrina. Just clean this shit up. You'd be lucky if the girls decide to help you."
      I make my way upstairs to check on Dinah and Cheylise. I walk into Cheylise's room and make my way into her bathroom. "Mama mad at me?" "Maybe baby girl. You guys made a big mess. Mama said be good." "It him mami. He do tat. I owni draw. He say I draw there." "Okay I will tell mama." "I wuv you mami." "I love you too Chey." Dinah then drains out the tub and I grab Cheys towel and take her out the tub. "I'm not mad baby. Not at you. I'm just upset you wrote on the walls." Now let's get you in your pajamas huh?" She nods her head and we all make our way into her room.
"Damn what happened in here!?" I hear Nicki, Aug, and Chris yell. I swear they are the only people that pop up at my house unexpected. Me and Dinah get Cheylise dressed in her pajamas.

     I carry her down stairs and put her down

     I carry her down stairs and put her down. I see Normani and Lauren cleaning the kitchen and Ally, Camila, and Stanley cleaning the living room. "My cousin is what happened. Aug, Chris, Nicki that's Stanley. Stanley that's gang." "I thought I was the only lanky nigga you fuck with?" "You are. He's just related to me sadly." I see Stanley staring at Dinah's butt I tell her to go in the kitchen. The girls finish up and follow her. "Your my cousin and all but the next time you stare at my girl like that imma punch you. Your not slick that's why I'm putting your ass in a hotel."
       Me, Nicki, Aug, and Chris make our way to the back. "How you gonna do your fam like that bruh?" "He's been looking and trying to get with Dinah since the reunion. I know she ain't gone cheat but that little nigga better know his place." Aug sparks the blunt and takes a pull from it. "True but don't put him in the hotel. That's your family." "Does it look like I care? He's always been like that. Even when we were younger. He ain't fooling nobody. Let him stay in my house so he can try to get with my girl? Yeah nigga okay." He takes another pull and passes it to me. I don't smoke that often just times when I feel like I need to. Now would be one of those times. Lauren comes outside and takes the blunt from my hands and takes a hit.
"Your cousin is a hand full." "You just realized this?" "You talking about Normani right? Gosh she is one fine piece of chocolate." Chris says while looking up. Nicki, Aug, and I laugh as Lauren glares at him. "Bruh that ha girl right there." Chris makes a shocked face and we all laugh. "She says she loves me and all and I believe it but it just she's scared to come out. I'm ready but it's like she's not." "It's not easy to come out. I mean look what happened to me." "But your family has shown that they would accept her and she's just scared to do it." "You just have to give her time." She nods her head and takes another pull and hands it to Chris.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" Me and Lauren turn around to see a pissed Dinah and Normani.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment and vote