Presents

WARNING- The first scene of the chapter is smutty!!

*****
9- Presents

"Really," Pan breathed breathlessly. "You can't hold your liquor any better than I can."

Trunks leaned his head back from where it had been in the crook of her neck and grinned. Pan's skin was already warm, but it felt blistering when she caught Trunks' dark gaze. She wasn't sure how he managed to talk her into ditching the Christmas party for a few minutes.

Now they were pressed together in a small supply closet. Pan's back was against the wall with her dark blue dress hitched up to her hips. Her legs were draped over Trunks' arms as he held her up, his fingers digging into her bottom.

It was as thrilling as it was dangerous. Anyone could walk in on them.

Trunks smirked at her as if reading her mind. "That's what makes it so exciting, isn't it?"

Pan hissed at him. "If we get caught, I'll never-" she gasped as he thrust into her.

Trunks' leaned closer to her. His nose nuzzled against hers, "you started this," he murmured. "You were giving me those, 'fuck me' eyes."

"I- I don't-" she trembled. "H-have those kinds of eyes!"

"Yes, you do," Trunks' voice was silky. "Your pretty eyes get all wide and expectant looking," he whispered against her. "Just like they are now."

Pan let out a small moan as she felt him moving in all the right ways. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her until their lips were molded together.

Trunks' lips trailed down her neck, and Pan felt her back arching as they moved together. Quickly, Trunks' kisses and licks were turning into nibbles.

"No bites- Ah!" Pan clutched him as his teeth bit into her sensitive flesh. Her back was tingling, and her legs were shaking. "People will see that!" She hissed despite the shake in her voice.

"Cover it with makeup," Trunks mumbled against her neck.

Pan's head rolled back against the wall as she held onto Trunks tighter. She would need a lot of makeup by the time he was done.

XxXxX

Trunks was smirking by the time he and Pan were walking back to the Christmas party. Pan held onto his arm as she glared up at him.

"I love you," he grinned at her.

"Ha," she muttered even though her cheeks turned pink.

"What's this?" Bulla said as they walked back into the ballroom. She had a grin on her face that meant she was up to no good.

"You two have been gone for a while," Marron added from Bulla's side.

"And is that fresh power on your neck there, Panny?" Bulla snickered.

"Maybe," Pan muttered as her cheeks grew darker.

"You're at least careful, right?" Marron asked with a grin. "Cause if not, you'll end up like me-" she pointed to her swollen stomach. She was currently six months along with her and Gohan's first child.

"Mar, that's way too much info I didn't want to know about you and Han," Trunks frowned.

"We're careful," Pan said. "We are very careful."

Trunks nodded his head in agreement. He wanted kids someday, but not for another few years. "Hey, Bulla, where's your date?" Trunks asked to get her mind away from him and Pan.