Halloween

*****
7- Halloween

Trunks peeked out the window of Brief Manor's kitchen. The sun was setting, and the backyard looked as if it had been transformed into some fairy wonderland.

"Hey, where's your costume?" Bulma pouted as she walked into the kitchen. She was dressed up in the same costume she dressed up in every year- a fairy godmother.

Every Halloween, Brief Manor's massive backyard turned into a festival full of booths and games for people to enjoy. Then around nine or so, a party started in Brief Manor's ballroom for adults.

"Mom, I haven't dressed up in over ten years," he told her. "What makes you think I'd suddenly do it this year?"

"Oh, I don't know," Bulma said with a knowing look. She shrugged her shoulders and let out a giggle before she walked to the back door.

Trunks furrowed his brows as he watched her disappear. His mother knew something he didn't, and that was suspicious.

Soft footsteps came down the stairs, and Bulla came down, dressed as a vampire. She looked at Trunks and smirked before she took off towards the back door as their mother had. Trunks furrowed his brows. Just what was going on?

He let out a huff and started to head towards the stairs, but he stopped when he spotted Pan just hopping off the bottom step. His eyes widened as he looked at her.

She wore a tight-fitting silver metallic tank top that rested just above her belly button, and she had on a dark blue metallic skirt to match it. The fishnet thigh-high she had on matched her top, and Trunks could feel himself swallowing hard as he spotted the top of them resting against her thighs. She had on a pair of dark combat boots, and her hair was done up in space buns, with a little headband that had two antennas attached to it. Bulla must have done her makeup because she had colorful glitter surrounding her eyes.

"Kun!" She smiled at him when she spotted him. She was holding something behind her back. "Just the guy I was looking for."

"Are you an alien?" He raised an eyebrow as his lips twitched. She sure was a cute alien.

Pan nodded her head and held out what she had been hiding. It was a white Capsule Corp Aeronautics and Space Administration or known as CCASA. "It's for you to wear," Pan said as she handed it to him.

Trunks furrowed his brows as he looked at the jacket. "You want me to be an astronaut?"

"Mhm," Pan pursed her lips together and nodded her head. She leaned up and pressed against him slightly as she whispered in his ear. "Come and explore me."

Trunks' eyes widened. His face was growing warm, and he barely had time to look at Pan before she leaned back, laughed, and took off outside. What a tease! He let out a huff as he frantically threw the jacket on and followed Pan out the door.

XxXxX

Pan was surprised more than anything at how well Trunks was with children. He spoke to them calmly, asking questions about their costumes and playing with them. It was enduring, and Pan was in awe.

Trunks laughed and petted a kid's head that was dressed as a dinosaur. "Tell this pretty alien to give you some candy," he winked.

Pan smiled at the young child, who was beaming at her. "Here," she said, handing him some candy.

The little boy squealed with delight before he took off with his parents.

"You're good with kids," Pan commented to Trunks as they sat at their booth that was passing out candy.