Chapter 1: Lastation

"C'mon!" Neptune's voice chirped, awakening me. "Time to get up! We got an adventure for today!"

"No," I groaned from underneath the comfort of the covers, my warmth holding me down. My eyelids still heavy. I had a bit of trouble trying to get to sleep yesterday, and I woke up numerous times. Disadvantages of being in a new place.

"Suki!" Neptune said, her voice raising, in a combination of sad and angry. Like disappointment.

"Neptune!" I roughly said. "I'm trying to sleep, please just leave me al-"

"HIYA!" Neptune cried out. Then, I felt Neptune's shoe press harshly into my back with a lot of force, shoving me out of the bed, and at the wall.

"Damn it," I moaned in pain, my stomach pressed against the wall. The covers left me and I was most certainly awake.

"I said it was time to get up Suki!" Neptune smiled. I stood up, glared at her, and she giggled. Was this some sort of joke?

"I said it was time to get up Suki!" I said with quizzicality.

"Really?" Neptune said, crossing her arms. She rolled her eyes. "Mocking? You're really immature you know! Get up now!" I was the immature one! She started it...

"Fiiiiine!" I groaned. "Can you leave so I can change!"

"How do I know you won't just go back to bed?" Neptune asked. It seemed like an appropriate question.

"I won't! Promise!" I said. I took my shirt off, trying to prove my point.

"Now you're changing in front of a goddess?" Neptune turned red. "No no no! Not cool! Go to the bathroom and change you perv! You're so lewd!"

"Okay," I said, my face burning a bit, embarrassed about giving Neptune the wrong idea. I walked to the bathroom and changed. When I walked out, I saw Neptune checking out my Energy Katana. "You like it?"

"It's totally cool!" Neptune smiled.

"Thanks," I said with a smile. She picked it up, and held it. "Be careful Neptune," I warned. She took a couple swings, all linked together with skill.

"I will vanquish the scum of Planeptune!" Neptune cried, a ray of light around her (from the effects crew) in a heroic sense. I have a small laugh.

"Put the sword down sis!" I heard Nepgear say. I turned my head, and saw her in the door way.

"Aw, no fun," Neptune pouted. I held my hand out and Neptune handed me my katana in disappointment.

"It's okay," I told Neptune, strapping my sword around my back. I then leaned into her ear and whispered. "I'll let you use it later!"

"O-okay!" Neptune said, blushing slightly.

"Now, where we going?" I asked. "Last Station?"

"Lastation," Nepgear answered, correcting me.

"Sounds super duper Nep-Nep!" Neptune smiled, giving a wink and a peace sign. (Weeaboos... in anime... hmmm)

"Aright! Let's go!" I smiled. "This oughta be cool!"

"You seem excited," Nepgear said. "Aren't you worried about getting back?"

"I am," I replied. "But, I have no hope in knowing how at the moment, so might as well do what I can! Destiny will lead my way, it always has!"

"Alright," Nepgear smiled. "Let's head out!"

***

"Oh, Noire~!" Neptune said, knocking on a door.