Chapter 10: Vacation

I woke up feeling really sore.

"What the hell?" I asked aloud.

"You got your butt kicked!" Neptune laughed.

"Crap," I groaned, sitting up. "What the hell happened?"

"I'm sorry to say, but I did beat you in a forced fight," Plutia's voice alerted me.

"I'm sorry I forced you into that," I said.

"It's okay," Plutia gave a small, soft smile. I got up, and stretched. "It was fun!"

"Jeez," I said. "I'm sore!"

"Well," Neptune began when Vert rushed into the room.

"Guys! Start packing! Time to go to R18 Island!" Vert giggled with joy. I sweat dropped.

"Let's go!" Neptune smiled.

"I am already ready," Plutia stated, leaving. I stood up. Neptune stood in front of me, got on her toes, and pecked my lips. I blushed slightly as Neptune smiled.

"Go pack your bags, okay!" Neps winked and skipped to her room. Even though the other girls said they liked me, Neptune seemed to be the only one who seemed to like me. Noire was rude and embarrassed, Vert was just, flirty. Nepgear and Uni, I couldn't tell. Compa was too innocent. And IF wasn't straightforward about it. I headed upstairs, getting rid of the thoughts. It was stupid to think about. I couldn't grow too attached.

I had to get home. I tried to open a portal again.

Nothing.

***

"I can fly myself!" I stated as Green Heart tried to pick me up.

"Good bye Daddy!" Buddy smiled, waving. Peashy, Rom, Ram, and Uni all waved goodbye.

"Uni," White Heart said. "You're in charge while I'm gone!"

"Wait," Rom spoke.

"What?" Ram frowned.

"Don't pout girls," White Heart smiled. "Uni is just the most mature, I'm sorry." Rom and Ram nodded, understanding.

"Let's go play!" Peashy smiled. "Run from Buddy!" The four girls were gone. Buddy frowned.

"No fair!" Buddy then ran off. I was back into my Energy Zap form, and focused my energy until I hovered in the air. I had a backpack on, as did the girls.

"Shell we go now?" White Heart asked. I nodded.

"Let's go!" Purple Heart said.

"Race ya!" I smiled and dashed off.

"You don't know where it is!" Black Heart said.

"Oh, yeah," I commented, and turned back around. "Never mind then." The girls sweat dropped.

"I'll lead the way," Plutia began.

"NO!" The other girls shouted.

"Why can't she?" I whispered to Purple Heart.

"Do you want Iris Heart?" she responded.

"Oh," I nodded. "Um, Plutes, how about the other girls lead!"

"No fair, but okay," Plutia frowned. Vert talked Plutia into letting Vert hold her, to which she agreed. We then set off for the supposed "wonderful" R-18 island.

***

My feet softly implanted into the golden, coarse sand. I took off my bag, and then took my shirt off, and took off my pants, revealing swimming shorts. Large shells littered the wet sand, gleaming from water and sunlight. There were plenty of girls. All wearing some sort of large misty cover over their breasts and thighs.