Chapter 5: Games

I walked around the house, just looking at paintings and even read a book! Which was written by Blanc herself. It was quite... interesting. Beside that point, I was bored. There seemed to be nothing to do. I was in a palace with multiple girls and there was no fun!

(I know what some shippers might be thinking of. And the answer is no. I give women respec! Yes, respec.)

"Hey Rom, Ram," I said to the girls in blue and pink who were drawing on the floor. The looked up at me.

"Yes," Rom said.

"Mind if I color with you girls?" I asked. Rom and Ram looked at each other. The threw me a book. An actual book. "You two don't have coloring books?" I asked.

"We color in these books," Ram replied.

"Oh," I said. "Well, I wouldn't exactly want to ruin books." I said. "I'm going to find Nepgear."

"She's asleep," Ram said.

"Okay, well, I'm going to go find Uni," I said.

"Have fun with that!" Rom smiled.

"Oh wait!" Ram said. I stood up and looked at her. She shuffled through some papers before handing me a drawing of a guy with a plate of pancakes.

"It's of you," Rom smiled. I smiled.

"Thanks girls," I said. I folded it up and put it in my pocket. I then walked around and found Uni and Noire talking. I decided to not disturb them. I then found IF, Compa, and Neptune using the Manect.

"Hey Sekushi!" Compa said, announcing my arrival. IF waved, but Neptune just continued playing, after getting a look at me. I sweat dropped.

"What are you girls doing?" I asked. IF fired her pistol at a dragon that Neptune was hacking away at with her sword. "What's that?"

"An ancient dragon," Compa replied.

"Sweet!" I smiled. "Mind if I join?"

"Sure," IF smiled.

"Spawn in three," I said. IF gave me a look.

"Are you sure?" IF asked.

"Did I freaking stutter IF?" I looked at her.

"Whatever," IF grumpily said. "It's your funeral," I smirked as the three appeared. My sword was gripped in my hands and I rushed at the three beasts.

"Time for you to die!" I smiled. The nearest one breathed fire at me. I dodged, and then narrowly dodged a tail whip from another one. I jumped up and slashed multiple strikes at one of the dragons, killing it. I was then cut by a swiping claw from the second dragon that attempted to tail whip me. I groaned in pain. I dodged another swipe, but received a gash from an oncoming one. I used my sword to block, and then recovered. I dodged more flames by doing a backflip. I ran around one and hopped onto the tail, and jumping to the back end, I ran along and jumped in front of the ancient monster. I smirked, turning to face it and boosted towards its eye, I drew a sword of my energy, and threw it into its socket, before kicking it in, killing the dragon.

The last one looked down at me. It swung at me.I dodged, and cut at its foot. I tried to tail whip me, but I cut its tail off. I then jumped up with my sword, and drove it into its mouth. I ran into the throat.

"POWER JUMP!" I jumped up at a blinding speed, my sword and my sled cutting through it's head, appearing from the top. I landed as the dragon fell over, dead. Neptune had killed the dragon she was facing and was staring at me in awe.

"That was amazing!" IF smiled.

"Super duper!" Neptune grinned.

"Wow," Compa asked.