Chapter 9: Plutia

Buddy walked in, dragging a blanket at his side. His brown eyes seemed to droop, almost closed.

"I smell bacon!" Buddy yawned and managed to give a small smile.

"Hey Buddy, my buddy!" I smiled.

"Morning daddy!" Buddy giggled, and he ran to me, giving me a powerful hug.

"Good morning guys!" Peashy smiled, walking into the room with Rom and Ram. Peashy saw Buddy, and blushed. Buddy sat there with shades on, and a shot glass of orange juice, both of which appeared out of nowhere.

"Check it daddy," Buddy whispered to me. I looked at him with a confused look.

"Where did you get tho-" I started when Buddy shifted the glassed down his nose, his brown eyes showing. He looked down at Peashy, and picked up the shot glass. He made a circular motion with the cup, stirring the juice.

"What brings you to these parts?" Buddy said in an attempt of a deeper voice.

'You're kidding me right?' I thought. 'There's no way that'll work!'

"Oh, h-hi Buddy." Peashy stuttered. Neptune, Rom, Ram, Vert, and myself sweat dropped.

"I was thinking," Buddy then had a fedora on. My eye twitched. Where the fu-

"Yeah?" Peashy said with bubbly eyes. Buddy then had a pipe, with bubbles blowing out. Where does he keep getting this stuff from?

"You, me, coloring books? Later today?" Buddy asked.

"S-sure!" Peashy stumbled, a super wide grin on her face.

"How?" I groaned, my jaw dropping. There was then a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Noire said, entering the kitchen with Compa and IF. Noire only got one look at Buddy, and didn't want to know. She walked to the door, and opened it up.

"Plutia?" Neptune said as Noire answered the door. A girl with lilac colored hair, holding a doll of Neptune stood there.

"Hello there," Plutia said in an almost monotone voice. "How are you?"

"Confused," Vert replied. I guess I wasn't the only one.

"Who are, these two?" Plutia asked, her voice seemed very robotic, yet seemed happy.

"This is Sekushi and Buddy," Compa said. Plutia was still for a second, before giving a small smile.

"They traveled through dimensions like you did," Neptune said. "But they can't seem to leave."

"That's very, sad, to hear," Plutia said with half-lidded eyes. Her stare was weird, it was like she was analyzing me. I shifted, slightly uncomfortable. She then walked in, the doll still in her hand. She looked down at Buddy. "You are, very, cute!" Plutia smiled.

"Well, we are out of room as it is," Blanc commented. I just noticed her standing behind us. Blanc turned to Buddy. "I must ask that you share the room with my younger sisters, and Peashy. Buddy nodded slowly, a slight blush on his face.

"Come with us," Rom said.

"We'll get you situated!" Ram smiled.

"I'll help too!" Peashy smiled.

"Yeah!" Uni smiled. "Let's go!" They all left.

"What brings you here Plu-Plu?" Neptune asked.

"I was out, just walking, then a day or two ago, I just fell and landed here, and I thought, I should, come and visit," Plutia responded, her voice was mixed, both free of care and cheery.