Chapter 13: Reason

My eyes opened as Neptune sat up, holding her head. I sat up, my hangover just a tingly sensation. Hell of a lot better than last time.

"Hey," I softly said, grabbing Neptune's shoulder. "You alright?" Neptune shook her head. Her hand covered her mouth, and she quickly dashed to the restroom. I heard Neptune upchuck. I rushed into the restroom as Neptune lay on her knees, throwing up. I rubbed her back, and made sure she was gonna be alright. She gasped for air, and sat, her back against the white wall. "Are you okay?" I asked, filled with concern.

"Ugh, my head!" Neptune moaned. I looked in the cabinet and grabbed some ibuprofen. I handed her a couple and she took them. They acted rather quickly, and in five minutes, Neptune laid down. "I'm just gonna rest."

"Okay," I said. I kissed her cheek. As I pulled away, her arm went around my neck and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you, Sekushi. You're the best!" I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I try." I smiled.

***

I sat at a rectangular table with Compa, IF, Noire, Blanc, Nepgear, and Plutia. Compa was on my left, and Vert on my right. I had toast with butter and grape jelly in front of me.

"Where's Neptune?" Blanc asked as Compa laid her head on my shoulder, smiling. I hope she didn't drink more after the events of last night.

"She's not feeling well, so she's resting," I said, and took a bite of my toast. "Something you could try Compa." She must've not heard me, as she didn't respond.

"I guess her small body can't handle adult things like ours," Vert winked at me. I felt heat rise into my cheeks.

"Neptune's stronger than you think," I said to her. I didn't like it when they teased Neptune.

"I know this. However, I wonder if there's anything we can do that she can't," Vert continued, moving closer to me, her hand on my lap.

"Um, I'm fine thank you!" I smiled. Neptune had satisfied me enough with a simple hug that made me somehow go wild.

"My offer still stands!" Vert bit my ear.

"Thanks?" I said. I felt very uncomfortable as I ate. "You girls were crazy last night."

"What happened last night?" Noire inquired.

"You seriously don't remember?" I asked, taking a drink of milk.

"Oh no!" Noire said. "What did I do?"

"We danced, you got drunk. IF passed out and danced with me. Compa kissed me. Plutia was off stage, and we all could've died." I explained.

"Died?" Nepgear asked.

"What do you mean?" IF asked.

"You guys must've been hammered." I face palmed. "This guy named Moncile came in and almost killed the DJ! IF and Noire were there and helped me beat him!"

"What?" IF stated.

"That would explain the police." Noire stated.

"You couldn't connect the dots?" I asked.

"Kinda hungover," Noire blushed.

"Why am I the only one who can regenerate from drinking?" I asked, my face simplified.

"I dunno," Compa shrugged, hugging me. She kissed my cheek.

"Also, why am I the only attractive male that drives all the girls crazy!?" I sighed, sweat dropping. "Beauty is a curse disguised as a blessing."