Chapter 4: Breakfast

I woke up, my head pounding. It felt like my skull was palpitating, like my heart. It hurt like a bitch.

"Oh, damn it," I groaned as I sat up, and my head banged even more, the pain intense. Was my skull slowly closing in on my brain, like a trapped room, similar to a garbage compactor? "What happened last night?" My mind was blank, only occupied by pain. I stood up, steadied myself, and went to look at myself in the mirror. I seemed to be okay. I checked the cabinet and swallowed some aspirins. I looked at the clock. It was a little past noon. "Damn, when did I go to sleep?" I tried to remember last night, only recalling Neptune and wine. Seemed like a bad combination.

I walked downstairs to find the table clean and the smaller sisters sleeping on the couch. I chose not to disturb them. I went back upstairs using another flight. I ended up getting lost, but ran the halls, soon getting an idea of the set up after about ten minutes. I found a door creaked open, and inside I found Compa getting dressed. I shut her door.

"Hello?" Her voice called.

"Um hey," I said, my face feeling hot.

"Were you checking me out?" Her voice asked. "Please don't tell me you're a pervert!"

"Nope!" I said rashly. "I promise I'm not! I didn't know you were in there!"

"Okay," Compa said. She soon opened the door. "You better not be!"

"I'm telling the truth!" I honestly said.

"Are you hungover?" Compa asked.

"Oh, probably," I said, sighing deeply.

"Sit, please," Compa ordered. I sat down next to her. "You should've stuck to water, or juice. Drinking as much as you did was very unhealthy."

"Yeah," I mumbled, looking down at my feet. "Compa?" I asked. "Do you know what happened last night?"

"Well, after you drank over four bottles of wine, Neptune helped you to bed." Compa explained. I remembered Neptune helping me with that. "And then when she came back down, she was freaking out. She couldn't stop smiling and jumping around until she just fell over and passed out."

"I wonder why," I said. "Where's Neptune anyway?"

"Three doors down on the right," Compa said.

"Thanks," I said. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Hey, Sekushi?" Compa asked. I turned to face her.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Are you okay? You look pale."

"I'm, I'm fine." I lied. My head hurt.

"Are you sure?" Compa asked again. I sighed.

"My head hurts." I said. She patted the bed again. "Please sit."

"Okay," I said, plopping down. She took my hand, and stared into my eyes, I looked into them.

"You are focusing on me, so your vision should be fine. Have you took any painkillers?" She asked.

"Yeah, some aspirin." I nodded.

"Hm, well, be sure not to do too much activity, and rest. Also drink plenty of water." Compa said.

"Alright," I stood up. "Thanks."

"Anytime!" Compa smiled. I then headed to Neptune's room. I knocked on the door, the sound echoed in the halls. I opened the door, Neptune was laying there. She was looking at me, a cherry red color filled her cheeks.