Chapter 3: Lowee

(Warning: Some mature language)

"Wait," I said, setting my toast down. "We are heading to a new place?"

"Yep," Neptune smiled. "We will be going to Lowee after IF gets here, right Vert?"

"Correct," Vert smiled and drank some milk.

"Okay, so is IF a goddess?" I asked.

"Nope," Nepgear answered, stated it clear like crystal.

"Oh," I said. "Hey Nepgear?"

"Yeah?" Nepgear replied.

"Do you have an HDD form?" I asked, just out of curiosity. Nepgear smiled.

"Sure do!" She smiled. "I could show you later if you want,"

"Cool!" I exclaimed. "I'd like to see that!" Nepgear blushed slightly, obviously flattered.

"Alright," Noire said, putting a phone away. "IF is on her way!"

"Wait a damn minute!" I said. I pulled out my phone. "There's WiFi?"

"Hells ya!" Neptune smiled.

"I though this dimension doesn't have WiFi! Most dimensions I go to don't have advanced electricity, much less wifi! Most just use magic!"

"If you want, we can give you a phone like ours! They don't need to charge!" Compa smiled. I went wide-eyed.

"No charge!?" I smiled. My eyes began to sparkle and I went chibi. The girls smiled.

(Lo key, idk if their phones have to charge...)

***

A knock on the door soon led to departure. I exited the door to see the girl known as IF.

 I exited the door to see the girl known as IF

She was honestly really pretty. The two leaves in her brown hair matched her eyes. She seemed to be quite tough. She also carried a gun, which had to have been her main weapon.

"Who's this?" IF asked, looking me up and down.

"This is Sekushi. He's stuck here after he got stranded." Neptune explained for me.

"Stop talking for me so much. What's up?"

"Oh, hi," IF began. "I'm IF. Nice to meet you."

"Pleasure." I nodded.

"Well, we are heading to Lower, wanna tag along?" Neptune asked.

"Nah, I've got some other business to attend to. Errands and such." IF said. We exchanged good byes and got into a car.

"Lowee is up ahead," Neptune said, sitting next to me in the back seat. The city was gorgeous, with tall white buildings, reflecting the bright sun, like polished marble floors in a grand lobby filled with chandeliers.