Chapter 12: Party

(Some mature content in this chapter! Alcohol, and some language! And above, NOT THAT KIND OF PARTY!!!)

The world around me seemed to cast an almost transparent, mirrored image over itself. As I walked, everything wobbled slowly. I sat in a chair most of the time, looking quite dapper in my opinion.

"Are you really drunk again?" Neptune asked, raising an eye-brow.

"Only ever so slightly! Hell, if I am, it's okay after being here over a week!" I smiled. I filled another glass part of the way with the red liquid. "I'll regenerate from it though! I can't get hammered. Trust me, I've tried, far too many times."

"I think you've had enough." Neptune frowned, taking the glass from my hands before I could take a sip.

"It's only, like, my third or fourth one!" I complained, trying to grab the glass back, only to fail miserably.

"Not glass, but bottle," Neptune sweat dropped. She turned her head towards the jamming music in a further room.

"What's the difference?" I joked. Neptune tilted her head at me with a half smile. "What?"

"Are you wanting to dance?" Neptune asked me, giving me a sort of puppy-eyes look.

"Are you wanting me to dance with a beautiful girl such as yourself?" I asked, smiling. "Asking me that? You should know the answer!"

"So gentleman like!" Neptune blushed, grabbing my hand.

"I would like a dance with him next, if that's okay with you?" Compa asked Neptune, who nodded. She wore a long white dress, her hair curled. The party was in the pent house of the hotel. A rare appearance of other guys were here as well, flirting and charming their hearts into girls that they probably wouldn't even remember. Two guys lay next to each other on a sofa, passed out drunk. The foul scent of beer was strong in one corner. We moved our way from what seemed trashy and unsanitary, to a very wonderful dance party. Most people were in formal wear, dancing the night away. Neptune's arms hung around my neck. My hands settled on her waist. Neptune's deep purple eyes gazed upon me. Her eyes twinkled. She stood on her toes as we swayed, pecking my lips softly. She stayed close.

"Is it bad that I don't want you to leave?" Neptune sadly stated, her head pushed against my chest. I stayed silent. I had to go back as soon as I could. It had become routine to see if I could open a portal throughout the day. I tried five times within the past hour. I held Neptune close to me. I kissed her head, her face pressed against my chest. The song ended. Neptune backed away, her hand held onto mine, but disconnected as she went back. Compa soon held my hand, and a faster song began to play.

"You look beautiful tonight Compa!" I smiled, twirling her around.

"Thanks!" she smiled, hugging me. She was quite loose right now, not exactly herself. Not quiet. "WOO! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!" She yelled.

"Did you have a few too many drinks?" I asked. Compa kissed me quickly, ignoring my question. Yet seemed to satisfy me as an answer. I could feel a death glare. I looked to see Neptune fold her arms, looking at me. I shrugged. Neptune rolled her eyes, with a small smile.

"Maybe!" Compa winked at me. A delayed response.

"Ugh," I sighed, spinning with Compa. Her amber eyes were constantly looking into my eyes. When the song ended, I felt myself yanked into the arms of Vert.

"Shall we dance handsome?" Vert asked, hugging me from behind.

"Why not?" I smiled. It was only weird when she got a bit close to my crotch. No. Not allowed.

After Vert was IF, who concentrated on my lips most of the time, her eyes gleaming as our hands locked in an embrace. Her cheeks were always red. I also danced with Nepgear and Noire. The only girl I didn't dance with was Blanc, who only showed up for a couple drinks before leaving to go to bed.