Chapter 14: Goodbye

"So," Noire began. "This guy was the one who attacked us?" She pointed at Moncile. We all were in Neptune and I's hotel room. I nodded.

"I deeply apologize!" Moncile bowed.

"And you're telling us he's good?" Neptune asked.

"Correct," I replied.

"And this Ratio guy who's a demon is gonna try to kill all of us?" Vert asked.

"That's right. He wants to kill all of you, so that way, there'll be nobody to stop him!" Moncile explained.

"Well, that'd suck." Neptune frowned. She sat next to me, and leaned onto my shoulder. "What shall we do?"

"Fight!" I smiled. "I do damage to demons regularly in my dimension, well, the dimension I am from."

"What do you mean by that?" Blanc asked.

"What?" I inquired.

"Your dimension is not the dimension from where your from?"

"I have a dimension where I keep my souls, my much stronger souls. I can't die this way, but being locked from them is bad. Only unnatural God-made forces with amazing power can do this."

"Why can't God just let you back in?" Compa asked.

"God doesn't make my decisions," I said. "God will let me handle my own problems. It's hard to explain."

"I won't bother you about it then." Compa said. "Sorry."

"It's alright!" I smiled. I then turned to Moncile. "How long would you say we have?"

"I would estimate about a week, maybe more than five days at the least." Moncile responded.

"So five to seven days?" I asked. Moncile nodded.

"Guess we may have to cut this vacation short?" I asked. The girls shrugged.

"I will take it upon myself to go to Lowee, and make sure your family members aren't attacked." Moncile said, and wings sprouted from his tall figure, like a shadow expanding.

"How do we know you won't hurt them?" Noire inquired.

"Buddy." Moncile and I said at the same time.

***

"Alright!" Moncile said, landing on the top of the building. "Time to tell the girls and Buddy of my arr-"

"HIYAAAAA!" Buddy screamed, flying at Moncile with a kick powerful enough to demolish mountains.

"Shit," Moncile sweat dropped.

BOOM!

***

"Did anyone else hear that?" I said, hearing what sounded like a distant explosion. My hand was, out of habit, on the hilt of my sword.

"It was probably nothing handsome!" Neptune blushed, her arms around my neck.

"Now," I said. "I need you and the girls to stay out of the way when he comes." (Giggity)

"We have a week, let us help you prepare!" Neptune exclaimed.

"I don't want you getting hurt!" I said.

"Sekushi," Neptune paused. "We are goddesses! We are supposed to help this planet! We have to work together to keep the people safe!"

"Wait, Ratio may be coming to also kill thousands of people," I said.

"Why?" Noire asked.

"Because then Satan will have more souls. I need you to each protect your own land!" I explained. "When Ratio comes, I don't know where it'd be, but we must be ready. Besides, I'm going to go into deep meditation and hard mental training for the next week to be prepared."

"But, where will you be?" Blanc questioned.

"Here." I said.

"What about those of us who don't have an area to protect?" Plutia inquired in her casual tone.

"Go with Vert," I said. "Noire, get Uni, and Blanc, get Rom and Ram." The girls nodded. "I will remain here," I said. "I will spend the next week in the mountains, in deep concentration. I know some of you won't listen to me," I looked at Neptune who blushed and looked away, humming. "but don't come visit me."

"Why?" Vert asked.

"Because, I want to keep you safe." I sighed. "When I meditate, I change forms. Forms that exist within me."

"And?" Noire asked.

"I'd prefer you not see them, I'd rather you still see me as normal me." I stated.

"Seku," Neptune started. "We'll always see you as you!"

"I'd still rather have you stay away," I said. "Also, please call me when you notice something strange."

"Like what?" Blanc asked.

"Anything that isn't normal. Like demons, deaths, and other out of the ordinary occurrences." I replied. I let out a breath. "Well, I will see you girls when the time comes."

"Yes," Blanc said. She nodded before leaving. Vert hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Please stay safe." Vert then departed along with Plutia and IF and Compa. IF and Compa both kissed and hugged me before leaving. Noire looked at me. She opened her mouth, but said nothing. She gave me a hug, and left with a red face.

"Good bye, and good luck Seku!" Nepgear smiled. Neptune remained in her chair, head hung.

"Please wait in the hallway, Nepgear." Neptune said. Nepgear did as asked.

"What's wrong Neptune?" I asked. Neptune pulled me onto the couch and hugged me tightly. I kissed the top of her head.

"Don't get hurt." She said, her voice was croaking. I could tell she was close to crying. "If Ratio comes for you, call me."

"I will keep that in mind." I said. Neptune looked up with her sad eyes. "Good bye Neps." She softly pressed her lips against mine. A tear from her eyes touched my check. My eyes stung. For quite a while, I couldn't let go of her.

I didn't want this moment to end.

I knew why too.

I love her.

---

"It's short." He said, teeth glaring. His red eyes scanned the paper. "Too bad the script won't save their lives, which are also shortened!"

*Screen goes black*

"Haha, HAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Next time: Battle Over Gameindustri: Part One!"

...

"I would have just said 'It's short like their lives.' But I digress. Do me proud!"