Chapter 2: Leanbox

I woke up, sun sparkling in through the window, the warmth soaking into the room. Neptune was still asleep, her Cherry Blossom colored hair messy and her D-pad clips now removed. I stood up and went to the bathroom and changed, brushing my teeth as well. I stretched and went outside, the break of dawn was here.

The sun was just over the horizon, its glorious light still red, making the sky a beautiful pink. I took a deep breath, inhaling through my mouth. The morning air was warm.I started to lightly jog before blasting at a faster past. I caused a current, making a trail of dust and loose items move in my wake. I made my way to a nearby wooded area. I jumped up, swinging from a branch and landed on a nearby tree trunk, which I jumped off of and landed on the ground perfectly, still maintaining my speed.

I ran faster, a smile on my face. I jumped up, and did a sideways twirl, turning my body ninety degrees, and boosted off that way. I landed messily, losing some speed. That was something I just needed to perfect. I ran into an alley and then back towards Noire's place. I rounded a corner when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I said, quickly catching the person, and held her up

"Sorry!" I said, quickly catching the person, and held her up. Her eyes were shut and her body was tense from the impact. She slowly opened her eyes to see me. She was a pretty girl with amber eyes. Her sweater was made from cotton, and was soft. "Are you alright." She didn't respond. Her eyes glimmered in the rising sun, and they looked right into my eyes. "Hey, are you alright?" I said louder. She shook her head a bit.

"Huh?" She said with red cheeks. Her voice was soft and quiet, like an angel's. "Oh, uh, yes! Thank you, and sorry!"

"It's okay! It was my bad!" I smiled. The girl blushed a dark red. I let her go. She looked down at the ground. "My name is Sekushi!" I said, holding my hand out, she softly grabbed it and shook.

"My name is Compa." She looked at me, smiling softly. "We should be looking where we are going, I guess!" She giggled softly.

"I'm really, really sorry!" I said, flushing with embarrassment.

"It's really alright! Well, I'm heading to go see Noire, the goddess." Compa explained.

"I'm heading there myself from my morning jog. I was staying at her place last night. Allow me to accompany you!" I smiled. Compa blushed again.

"That would be kind of you!" Compa said, fidgeting.

"I'll make sure no Dogoos or Tulips attack you!" Compa giggled at the remark.

"So, Sekushi, is it?" Compa asked. I nodded. "How do you know Noire?"

"Well, I got stuck here," I explained. "I'm from another dimension."

"Interesting," Compa said. "Which one?"

"Um, a different one. I don't really name dimensions, I'm not the Citadel. But I'm sure it's different from any dimensions you know of."