The fight

I was still standing there staring at Anthony and thinking about his question. Should I say yes, or no...

"Uh...yeah." I reply smiling, but thinking about Cameron for some reason.

"Oh really? That's great, thanks so much." He said grabbing me into a tight hug. We said our goodbyes and I headed out. I walked home, and once I got in I was surprised to be greeted by my next door neighbor, Andrew Moriarity, who is also Jason's best friend.

"Hey Andy." I say teasing, he doesn't like being called that.

"Hey, Riles." He replies teasing as well, I hate being called that.

"Where are my parents?" I ask

"Oh they said they went to a baby store." he says, hmm baby store..

"Where are the twins?" I ask

"Jason's at wrestling practice, and Jonathan's in tutoring." he replies

"Then why are you here?" I wonder

"Oh I'm waiting for them here." he a answers

"How'd you get in?"

"Oh I know where the spare key is" he replies as if it was nothing.

"Uh ok.." I say

"So what's up, Riles?" he asks

"I've seen you with that Schmitt kid." he finishes

"Oh, yeah Cameron's my friend." I say, and I'm surprised at my choice of word 'friend'. I guess we are friends.

"Oh, well be careful, I heard he got expelled from his last school from vandalizing a teachers car. And if you get in trouble like that, you'll lose your mind." He states, he did have a point about me losing my mind, but Cameron seems changed.

"Yeah, yeah." I reply

"Just saying, oh your and bro's outside waiting for me, see you later, Riles." he says laughing. He walks out the door and I head up to my room. I ponder on the thought of where the new baby's room will be. Next thing you know it I'm kicked out of my own daydream to the present, a knock on the door. I walk downstairs to see who it is. Cameron.

"Hey." I say letting him in

"Hey, sweetheart" he replies

"So, guess what." I say

"What?" he asks

"Anthony, asks me to homecoming." I answered, I noticed him tense up.

"Oh." he said sounding a little mad.

"Yeah, are you gonna ask someone?" I ask

"I was going to, but they already have a date" He says sadly.

"Oh I'm sorry." I say trying to comfort him.

"Actually, it's really fine, and I have to um go." He says with a fake looking smile, and walks out. I feel kinda sad he just left, but what can I do. I decide to call Jamie.

"Hello?" she asks.

"Hey, Jamie." I say as I hear her voice on the other line.

"Oh hey, Riley." she replies.

"Wanna come over?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure where do you live?" she asks.

"I'll text you the address, see you later." I say hanging up, and texting her my address. She was here in 20 minutes.

"Hey, come in." I say .

"Thanks, nice house." she compliments.

"Thanks, and ahh guess what!" I say

"What?"

"Anthony asked me to homecoming." I say, actually kinda weird because I've never really had a girl friend.

"Wow that's great, and guess what too!" she says

"What?" I ask nervously

"Jonathan asked me!" She yells excitedly. Aaawkwaard... I think to myself.

"That's great..." I say trying to sound as

Excited as she was

"Just don't get confused with him and Jason." I say laughing

"Who's Jason?" she asks confused

"Oh..my other brother, who's his twin.." I say

"Oh, that's so cool that he has a twin. So you have like, two brothers." she says

"Yeah, and another kid on the way..." I reply quietly

"Ahh! Really?! That's so cool!" she yells sounding more excited then I was. We kept taking until my parents got home, then she headed out. I went upstairs to take a shower, once I finished I fell fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~

*next morning*

I woke up and got dressed, and I ate some eggs and waffles.

"Bye mom" I say walking out the door, she's lucky she's an afternoon class and doesn't have to leave so early. When I walked out I felt as if something was missing, oh that's right...Cam. I wonder why he didn't walk with me.

I make it to the school gates, and see two guys on the ground with a circle of people around them yelling "FIGHT!"

I yell oh my god when I see who's fighting.....Cameron and Anthony.

Ok so I left it at very suspenseful scene. Haha sorry bout that guys, but it's what I do, and I'm trying to update every day so get ready to see more. Your soulmate~~~ Lara (1/3)