Wait he's your ... What?!?

I woke up pressed against something really warm and snuggly and decided to move in closer. Hey don't judge me what ever it is it felt really good.

As I stretched my arm out I felt skin. Wait skin! Oh God this is Not good Not good at all, I thought as everything that happened last night came back to me.

"Psst ...Cameron" I say awkwardly quiet.

"Hmm.."

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." I say trying to hit him against his head but realize I'm trapped under his strong arm.

"Uhh Cam let me go" I say struggling.

"I thought you wanted to cuddle some more" he said with his sexy just waking up voice.

"Ohh I Did... before I realized who it was." I say smirking.

"Yeah sure, anyway why are we awake so early and why are we whispering."

"Well my parents are obviously back if you can't here the chatter down stairs so I don't want them to here us moving around."

"Wait... so basically I was a one-night stand. I thought you cared . I thought you said I WAS the one." he cried dramatically which made me roll my eyes. Oh boy and he said he didn't take drama.

"Calm down drama queen all I got to do is sneak you out so no one else notices you."

"Oh okay." He said getting up the bed in only boxers and a tank top. Woo that was too much in the morning for me to handle, I think fanning myself in the air.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing" I say trying so hard to look at anything else.

" I see " he says laughing. " My body turns you on"

"N-no it doesn't .Not at all. Not one___"

"What was that last word? " He asks jumping all up in my personal bubble.

"Umm nothing" I squeak as I feel his breath fan my cheek.

"Ohhh ok." he says in a whisper All of a sudden my brother Jason walks in my room with out knocking as usual.

"Hey pipsqueak mom's calling you for breakfas--" He's speechless.

"It's not what it looks like Jason. I mean he ...we... we were just you know hanging out."

"Wow really in practically almost no clothes?" He said with a questioning look in his face.

"The thing is he's just my... you know...." I was having such a hard time saying friend without blushing.

"Boyfriend" I hear Cameron say from behind me while draping an arm around my waist.

"Wait he's your ...what??" Jason yells

I walk to shut my door tight.

"Jason, shut up we're just--"

"We've been dating for a week." Cameron cut in

"Riley, are you crazy letting a boy sleep with you, wait did you guys...?" Jason said

"What! No!" I replied quickly

"Oh thank God." he says in relief

"I'm still telling mom and dad." he finished

"No! Jason I swear if you say anything I'll tell them you hooked up with moms friends daughter." I say

"What! How did you find out about that?!" He asks

"Oh please, Jay I know everything." I reply trying to sound as convincing as possible, truth is I took a wild guess that he had actually hooked up with her.

"Ok ok, I won't tell if you don't tell." Jason says

"You got yourself a deal." I said in agreement, spit-shaking our hands. (It's strangely our thing) Jason then gives Cameron a deadly stare that says 'if you hurt her i'll attempt to whoop your ass'. I put in attempt on my own because I mean Jason is strong but Cam is something else. He walks out leaving me and Cam alone.

"What the hell." I say punching him arm

"What?" He says rubbing his arm

"We are not dating." I answer

"Oh, I know that." he replies

"But, why did you say it?" I ask curiously.

*Cameron's POV*

Oh crap, she can't know...

I'll have to say something else.

"Uhh well, you see...it kinda just popped into my head." I say trying to cover.

"Oh well that was random." she replies not suspecting a thing.

Last night when she fell asleep I said things I've never said to anyone else, even though she was asleep, It all just spilled out.

"Well I gotta get ready for school." she said rushing to pick clothes. Holy shit, she totally must've forgot I was standing here, because uhh she just took her top off. All I'm seeing is bra, and shorts. I make a coughing noise so she knows I'm still here.

"Oh my god! Cover your eyes, I totally forgot." she exclaims. I laugh, and cover my eyes. (leaving little spaces between my fingers) Hey, i'm a hormonal teenager, what can I do about it, I'm surprised that I didn't kiss her last night. But I've got plenty of time for that...

I start to get ready in the change of clothes I brought in my bag. I take my shirt off...peering at Riley, who's almost drooling.

"Hey, I need my privacy too." I say smiling at her. She turns around and I finish getting ready. I comb my hair and I'm good to go. So I climb back out the window and wait for Ri to walk through her front door. She finally comes out and we walk to school, I can't help myself... I hold her hand and she stares at me.

"What I can't hold my 'friends' hand?" I ask

"Sure you can." she replies

Man I need this girl...to be mine.

Hiya! Hope u guys liked this chapter!

Definitely thank Perpetual (2/3) who wrote the first part of this chapter. It was actually her first time writing in this story so yeah...*claps it out*

Anyway what do you people think Cameron's it is??

Comment and vote

~~~Lara (1/3)