Not friends, but brothers

*Cameron's POV*

"Dammit!" I say under my breath as I get shoved in the back of the police car.

"What the fuck is your deal?" I ask the tool sitting next to me, aka Anthony.

"I liked her before you even came to this town, next thing I know is you stroll on in and steal my girl. She would've been mine." He states

"So you fight me in the middle of the cocktail party, and get us both arrested. Smooth move asshole." I reply

The car finally stops as they park in the police station parking lot. Turns out it's the same station as last time. The cop puts both of us in a single cell and walks off. Something tells me I won't be getting another anonymous bail.

*Riley's POV*

Oh my god. My boyfriend just got put in the back of a police car and I can't do anything about it. After the while fight, everything basically went back to normal, like it never happened. I search to find,Dylan, but he was nowhere to be found. I run up to mom and Andrew's newlywed's only table and try my best to talk to her.

"Mom, c'mon he just got arrested, he didn't plan on fighting Anthony started it!" I say

"Look honey, it seems that everyone has put it aside. We can talk about this later." She replied with her serious face

I huffed and walked away. They started to say the toasts and somehow all of us kids got called up for a parent child photo. Everyone of us was there except Dylan.

"Where's Dylan?" Andrew asks

I honestly had no idea but I knew I would have to cover for him.

"Oh! Um we ran out of ice so we went to go get some more." I said quickly before suspicion started.

"Oh well of course I would love to wait, but I can't-- we take the picture now or not at all." The photographer says

"Ah, by all means, sad to say Dylan won't be in it but they'll be other pictures. Have at it." Andrew replied

One really bright flash later we all take a seat so they can cut the cake. It was a three tier vanilla cake with strawberry in the middle. Wow, what a delicious cake that was. But one problem, Dylan still wasn't here. Now they're definitely getting suspicious. I try calling his cell, but no answer. This is just fantastic, Cam's in jail, and Dylan's missing.

"Riley! Hey, I haven't seen you since that fight." Josh says

"Hey Josh, have you seen Dylan?" I ask

"Yeah, about 20 minutes ago, he borrowed my car and went somewhere." He answered

"Did he tell you where?"

"Nope, just said it was an emergency."

"Oh ok thanks Joshua,love ya." I say walking away

"You're welcome ma lady, Riley-Amelia." He replies smiling

Wow, he knows I hate it when I get called by my full hyphenated name. Not even my mom calls me that when she's mad. My phone starts to ring, it's Dylan.

"Dylan, where the hell have you been?!" I say

*Cameron's POV*

It's been probably about a solid hour in this place. I absolutely hate it. I don't know what's worse, seeing all these different people come in and report different crimes or the jerk cop snoring like a chainsaw. I hear the door open and look up. It's none other than Dylan Montgomery. He walks in and wakes up the cop who's asleep.

"Hey, how much is bail on that one over there?" He asks while pointing at me

"$200 kid." He replies

Dylan takes out his wallet and puts the money on the table.

"Dude I fucking love you." I say to him

"Hey! No talking until you get out." The cop says

He then walks over and unlocks my cell. I hug Dylan like a bear.

"Hey, save the hugging for Riley." He says ruffling up my hair, and laughing.

We walk out the police station and hop into Josh's car.

"You owe me my paycheck asshole." He says smiling

"Of course I do dickwad." I reply laughing as well

That's the thing with best friends. They can call you the worst things, and you laugh and call them something worse back. Let me tell you something about Dylan Montgomery, he's not my friend, he's my brother.

Aye!!!!! hoped you guys like that chapter. I am posting it on our last day of spring break :( the tears are real.

Buuuuut awwww Dylan and Cam aren't just friends but brothers!! So cute don't you love it??? I know I do.

This chapter is brought to you by Lara staying up past 11 to finish it. Haha but anything for you loyal readers. Love everything you guys do honestly. Seeing all those reads and votes means so much it actually shows that there's people behind all this technology. We appreciate literally everything you do.

Don't forget to

~read more!

~vote more!

~comment more!

~and share our stories with friends and family if you like them!

Follow us on twitter and instagram!

Ig~class1_paranoias

Twitter~in our description

Kiks~ask for it we're always available

Now enough of me going on Stay AWESOME, friends

~Lara