Would you mind?

I quickly broke up the fight.

"What the hell!" I yell.

"He started it." Anthony says.

"Oh really? I started it when you came up to me and told me to stay away from Riley?" Cameron replied.

"Riley don't listen to him." Anthony says to me.

"Just pick, me or him." Anthony says again. Are you seriously making me choose!

"I'm not picking anybody, and I'm sure as hell not going to homecoming with you anymore!" I yell, making Anthony look mad. I guess I was right because he suddenly...

"This is your fault!" he yelled to Cameron, and tackled him. Cameron reacted quickly because he managed to flip Anthony below him and punched him many times.

"Hey!" The principle yelled while making his way to the fight. This distracted Cam, and Anthony got back on top.

"Get off of him!" He yelled shoving Anthony off of Cam. I ran toward Cameron.

"Are you ok?!" I yell making him laugh

"I'm fine, sweetheart." he replies giving me a hug, I return the hug. I turn around to see a very mad looking Anthony showing his hatred and jealousy to Cameron.

"C'mon we're gonna be late to class." Cameron says while we start walking.

"Hold up! Mr. Schmitt, you will be coming with me to my office." he says.

"See you later." He says to me, slowly walking away. I then walk into school, with a bunch of stares. I then see Josh, and Jamie run towards me.

"What happened?" Josh asked first

"I walked here and saw them fighting, I think it was about me." I reply

"Wow, I want boys to fight over me." Jamie says.

"Ha, I don't know about that." I reply.

"C'mon we gotta go to class." Josh says.

"Yeah, you're right." I say.

The day went by really quickly without Cameron. Which is weird, That I rely on Cam to make my day not boring. I walked home by myself, and it's pretty lonely. I get inside and head to my room, I noticed no one else was here. Mom and dad were still at school, and Jonathan and Jason were there too.

I decide to take a nap because, why not.

* 5 hours later*

What the heck? I just woke up,and

Woah! it's 10 pm, I only got out at five so I my nap was pretty long. I go downstairs and see no ones still here, Jason's and Jonathan are probably at Andrew's and I guess mom and dad went out for dinner without telling anyone. Wow nice parents. I go back upstairs with a bag of chips In my hands, I couldn't help it. I close my door and hear a noise near my window. There it goes again...I decide to investigate. I walk towards the window and open it looking down and see someone...

"Cameron?" I ask.

"Hey..Uhm would you mind if I stayed with you tonight?" he asks .

Hey guys, sorry this one is short it kinda got deleted on my first try so I had to retype it with not much time, anyways hoped you liked it!~~~ Lara