The morning after

*Cameron's POV*

I woke up in Dylan's living room with a major headache. What happened last night? I hear someone coming down the stairs and see Dylan.

"Hey man." I say, he keeps walking

"Bro?" I ask

"Dude, just go home." He says angrily

"Why are you so mad? What happened last night?"

"C'mon man, you really don't remember? You really hurt her." He stated

"Hurt who?" I ask confused

"Riley, you dumbass, she cried herself to sleep last night." He says sounding mad still.

"What did I do, and how do you know she cried?"

"You kissed, Ashley bro. And I stayed with her until she fell asleep, since you were having too much fun."

"What, why would she get upset over that?" I ask

"Dude! She likes you big time."

"Really?, and wait.. you slept with her?!" I yell, getting quite jealous.

"Yes, why are you asking anyway, You jealous?" He asks

"Dude shut up, I can't believe you would sleep with her." I say angrily

"It's not like I did anything wrong! You were to busy swapping spit with Ashley to even notice she was gone!" He yells back

"C'mon man, I was too drunk to even think straight. You know I wouldn't hurt Riley like that."

"Well I'm the wrong person your talking to, and even though it was an accident you're still on my shit list" he states.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because even though she was pissed at you, she still wanted made sure you were ok. She's too good for you!" He yells back.

"Bro, c'mon I'm sorry." I say.

"It's fine, but you really should be saying it to Riley." He says walking away.

I get my things and get out, I have to talk to Riley. I get in the car and drive to her house. I choose to go to her window, because her family is probably sleeping. I pick up a pebble and throw it at her window, then another, and another until I see her face.

"Hey Riley?" I say.

Next thing I see is an angry looking Josh, hmm I guess he got out of the hospital last night.

"Dude, what are you doing here?" He asks in a angry tone .

"I wanted to say sorry to Riley." I reply.

"I told you if you ever did this I would get you."

"I know, but I was really drunk last night and didn't know what I was doing."

He sighed.

"Cameron she's really hurt right now." He stated.

"I know, I just need a minute, please." I beg.

He pauses.

"Fine, get up here, quietly." He says .

I climb up her balcony and get inside.

I see Riley still asleep on her bed, wow she's so cute when she sleeps. I shake her gently to wake her up. Josh stands not too far from me.

"Riley?" I say almost in a whisper.

She awakens and looks confused.

"Josh, why is he here?" She asks.

"Ri, I just needed a minute to apologize. I was really drunk last night and didn't even realize I was kissing her. I would never hurt you like that, I swear."

"I was scared you would rather be with her than me." She says.

"No, you're the only girl I need, and the only girl I want." I say.

She hugs me tight, and doesn't let go.

"I should probably tell Dylan I'm not mad at you anymore, last night he was plotting against you." She says laughing.

The next thing we hear are her parents opening their door, and her brothers doors. They then walk to hers and I lay flat on the ground trying not to be visible.

"Honey, come downstairs we need to talk." They say.

"Josh, you should stay up here for the time being." My dad says.

"Yes sir." Josh replies.

"Be right back." Riley says.

She walks downstairs leaving me with Josh.

*Riley's POV*

I walk downstairs with Jason and Jonathan. I wonder what's going on. We go in the living room and sit on the couch. My dad starts talking first.

"Kids, last night I...got a phone call from University of Sydney." He states.

"And, they...offered me a job."

"Wait what?" Jason asks.

"No way dad, we can't move! I've been hitting it off with Jamie!" Jonathan yells.

"No, you guys aren't moving,...I am." He finishes .

"No, no you can't leave." I state.

"Honey I have no choice, they're offering me twice as much money as the high school now."

"But dad, where are you going to stay?" Jason asks.

"They showed me nice cheap apartments really close to the school." He answers.

"But, what about you and mom?" I ask slowly, afraid of the answer

"Well, that's the other thing kids, your father and I talked about it, and because of the distance, we have decided to get a divorce." Mom says slowly.

"No! You can't move, and you can't get a divorce!" I yell.

"Honey, I'm leaving in a week, I've already agreed to the offer." My dad states.

"No!" Jonathan yells .

"Yeah, what he said!" I yell .

"What about the baby?" Jason asks.

"I will raise it here." mom says.

"I can't believe this." We all say at the same time.

"Look, we know this is hard on you kids but some things don't work out the way we want them too." Dad says.

"Yeah no kidding." I say sadly, I run upstairs and shut my door.

"What happened?" Cameron and Josh ask at the same time.

"My dad is moving to Australia for a job, and my parents are getting a divorce." I say starting to feel tears come down.

Cameron grabs me into a tight hug, followed by Josh.

"I'm sorry, Ri." Cameron says sincerely

Now I need and want him more than ever.

Hope you peeps liked this chapter, crazy right. Can't believe about her parents, but sometimes good things come out of bad things...

Stay tuned, this is your commander speaking, ~~~Lara out

VOTE and COMMENT