5

Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo is really nice .

Its 1 am ++ for me right now :)

Eunha's POV

The best feeling on earth is when i wake up knowing that i didnt have to work , go to school , or even move . Deciding that i would be camping on my own bed for the entire day , i quickly brushed my teeth and washed up , before grabbing onto a few snacks and placing them on my bed .

Throwing myself down onto my bed , i landed on my favourite soft pillow , shutting my eyes momentarily, enjoying the peace i have in the early morning when everyone else were out schooling and working .

Its a Saturday .

And Saturdays are the best .

Laying down , i started playing with my phone , scrolling through social medias and finding things to do . After awhile , ive decided to settle down with a drama called "weightlifting fairy , Kim Bok Joo" .

"I havent even watch the latest episode yet ." I mumbled before anticipating the whole video to load properly .  After a few minutes , the video froze every second , making it hard for me to watch , irritating the shit out of me .

Groaning , i lifted my arm up , hoping that the wifi signal would go stronger , letting the video load even more , so i could watch the entire video smoothly without any abrupt pause .

Kicking my legs , i cursed aloud , realising that the wifi wasnt even improving at all , but as a persistent girl , i wouldnt back down so quickly .

Moving around the house , ive made sure to take note which area had the strongest signal , and often would pause and watch a short snipet of the one hour long episode , however , i soon gave up , figuring that it was no use .

Instead , i left home and knocked onto my neighbour's door , hoping to get some wifi signal .

I need to find out what happen next !!

Yoongi came out with his eyes squinting , pointing at me and muttering a few words softly to himself , before closing the door again .

Hmmph , judging from his bed hair , he must have just woken up .  I thought .

I knocked onto his door once more , and he responded with a very low and deep voice , " what do you want now ?"

I smiled sheepishly and played with my fingers , " Yoongi ... can i use your wifi ?"

"You arent close enough to share my house's wifi . Go away ." He shunned me out completely , not budging at all .

"I'll help you do your house chores for a day?" I volunteered , hoping that he would be okay with it , as im kinda desperate to watch what happen next .

"Mm ... sounds interesting , but ... nope ."

"How about three days ? Three days of chores for you ." I voiced out , but regretted it immediately .

"Seven days . Take it or leave it ." He smirked , knowing that i would probably give up .

Instead , i agreed and walked into his house , making myself comfortable. He rolled his eyes at me and threw me a small yet thick booklet .

"The wifi's password is somewhere in there , if you are desperate enough , you will find it ."

After 10 torturous minutes of scanning through the 200 pages thick book , i had finally found his wifi password , and damn , he must have failed his English subject .

He couldnt even spell "inspire".

I laughed while keying in "infires" , gaining wifi excess immediately , going back into my drama .

//
Once the episode ended , i was a crying wreck . I was beyond comfortable in his house , my legs were all over his sofa and splitted so openly and my hair was probably no way better .

It was as if i had already marked my own territory in his house .

"You look even uglier than usual ." Yoongi came down holding onto a black coloured mug , before setting it on the coffee table infront of me , taking the next sofa available .

"Thanks for telling me, i needed confirmation. " i said sacarstically and rolled my eyes .

He plugged in his earpiece and started typing away on his keypad . Curious , i walked over behind him and read the words that he was typing .

Tapping his shoulders from the back , i asked , " what are you up to ?"

He pulled out his earpiece before grinning but quickly closing his tab , not wanting to show me anything else , " im working ." He says .

"Can you help me with something ?"

"What ?" I said bluntly .

"Tell me how you feel when you are in love ." His eyes met mine out of a sudden and i took the time to look into his dark brown orbs , falling deep in it until the moment he blinked , looking away .

"Why should i do just that ? Its my personal feelings and i dont think i should share them with a stranger ."

"Ive given you my wifi password , now that made us friends and not strangers. Besides , you have my number too , and we had met quite a few times , arent i right ?"

I stood there dumbfounded .

"You look like a duck ." He commented before i had decided to give him a kick in the face .