29

EUNHA's POV

Starting afresh was my goal from now onwards . I decided to dye my hair , quit my job and even shift places to live with Minah instead .

Currently , i was at the salon and was told to choose a colour to dye to , flipping it , I analysed every single colour that they offer here and thought of which colour would flatter my appearance and not attract too much attention at the same time .

I have decided to cut my hair short as well .

"Mamm , i suggest that you might want to try dirty blond ? Or maybe dirty peach ? these 2 colours are indeed really pretty and would flatter your fair skintone . " the assistant suggested while smiling at me .

I couldnt help but to think of Yoongi's pink hair that looked really similar to the dirty peach colour . It looked really nice on him and i want it too , but i wanted to start afresh .

Would the hair remind me of him again?

Forcing myself to look away from the sample hair strands since i kept thinking of him , i closed the book and simply just told the assistant to surprise me with whatever colour that would flatter me the most .

I closed my eyes the entire time and didnt want to spoil the surprise till the end and so when i was told to , i was bursting with anticipation and excitement .

3

2

1

I counted and finally opened my eyes , only to see a familiar , yet unfamiliar face in the mirror . My hair was chopped off and short , making me look more matured . However , the hair colour had shocked me the most .

It was a wonderful balance to show a youthful me , but i hated to admit it , that i was actually in love with the colour .

"I thought that dirty peach suits you the most , do you like it ?" She asked me nervously and i nodded , thanking her afterwards with thoughts all clouded in my mind .

Walking out of the salon , i felt more refreshed and my confidence had boosted alittle as i knew that i probably looked like some idol unlike the plain jane self i used to be .

It doesnt matter if i have the same hair colour as him . Many girls have the same too . I reassured myself and headed back to Minah's appartment to surprise her with my new look .

"Hey girl!" I screamed and Minah screamed as well , dropping the fork onto the floor. She was eating noodles halfway and i had scared her .

She slapped my back and cursed while admiring my hair .

"Damn you look so fly today . I swear , where did you get the balls to dye your hair ? Did something happen ? "

I breathed in deeply and decided to tell Minah the truth . I didnt want to lie to her anymore and i knew that i needed someone to be there for me through this hard time .

I could never walk alone no matter how independant i could be .

"Hey Minah , dont be mad or annoyed at me when i tell you this . I swear it might come off as a shock and you might slap the shit out of me . " i said seriously and she had stopped eating , nodding so that i could go on .

"Hey i need alittle assurance first , tell me that you wouldnt be mad , please ?" I said and she did so .

Continuing on ,  " i have been dating Min Yoongi , yes that boy from you know your favourite group for a few mont—"

"NO WAY YOU FUCKING SMALL KID NO WAY YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT TELL ME THAT THAT IS NOT TRUE ! SO HOW IS HE LIKE ! IS HE SALVAGE AND KICK MY BIAS's BALLS WHEN HE PLAYS AROUND WITH HIM ?" She shouted and shooked my body , rocking me back and forth.

"Calm down Minah !!! I havent finished my story yet . So you see , he used to visit me everynight at 2 Am and anyways pshh , he lived beside me and we were neighbours . Uh , we kinda liked each other after awhile and he asked me to be his girlfriend . And you know that son of a bitch Mark , yeah him . He came back and wanted me back but i refused to and he kinda hated Yoongi alot . That bloody rumour was from him and he caused everyone to get mad and ruined the reputation." 

"So that means the other day i was right , arent i ? He came to our cafe and he ordered some drinks ? It was him arent i right ?! I CAN SNIFF BANGTAN OUT ANYDAY ANYTIME !! " She screamed excitedly and i nodded .

"Eunha , i hate you so much for hiding all these from me but if whatver that you have said is true , I am so proud of you . Even if i wanted to slap you right now and be all sulky and jealous , i know that you probably need me the most right now , arent i right ? Did he break your heart or something ? Tell me !!  Even if i admire him i wont hesitate to cut off his balls if he did something to my best friend . " she hugged me tightly and i went on to talk about what happened the day before .

When she knew the whole gist of our relationship , she sat down and looked at me blankly , slowly processing everything into her head .

"If that is all true , you should...."

——

thats all for today folks .

3 updates in a row ❤️❤️