30

Warning : last chapter .

Dont cry . Its a happy ending .
You are VERY WELCOME cuz I initially wanted a sad one 😭😂 .
———

EUNHA's POV

"If that is all true , you should just focus on other aspects of life , like perhaps studying ? Since you love food alot , why not study about platings or how to cook ? But you can also find another boy as a rebound , maybe ? That would help you forget Yoongi easier . But are you sure that you really want to forget him ? "

"I have had enough of boys in my entire lifetime already , Minah ." I shooked my head , opposing of the idea . I could never move on from Yoongi . Never .

"Wait hang on , my phone just rang , its a notification ." She says and walked towards the sofa where her phone was located at .

She suddenly let out a big scream and ran towards me , shoving her phone infront of my face.

"Read this carefully, holy shit ! What is he doing ?! He is going to cause the whole fandom to break apart and world war 3 to begin !! "

I looked at her weirdly and was still trying to grasp on whats going on now , until i read the post that she showed .

It was a handwritten letter on BTS's twitter with a hashtag of #suga .

My heart skipped a beat when i saw his name on it and couldnt wait any longer but to start reading . My baby boy ... i thought while fighting the urge to say his name .

Hey Armys , its your Suga here ^^ today will be alittle different as oppa would be confessing something that probably no one knew , well , maybe a few of you might guess but still ... majority of yall wouldnt know , keke .

So i have met this wonderful girl , named Eunha a few months back . She and I were neighbours and to be honest i detest her from the beginning as she was so noisy and nosy too . But we got closer to one another and i guess you should be able to get what im trying to say now . Yes , i fell in love with a beautiful girl .

Yesterday , our manager got fired , and also Bang pd nim told her to get out of my life . Armys , i hope that you would understand that you guys are my loves but so is she . I wouldnt make another mistake and let her go again . Time would not wait for me , neither would it stop for me . It has only been a day but i saw her running off and crying at the same time as my last memory of her . I hope that you fans would be happy for me and Eunha , and not bash or curse at her when you see her .  Please be supportive for your oppa ? <3

She is the love of my life and i hope you all would respect it . Armys , i promise that i would not let go of you as well , all of my fans are precious to me too . I ask for your blessings and approval of our relationship . I will still perform and love you equality .

Baby girl : i am sorry for being such a coward and not stopping you before you ran off . You have cut off your phone number and i went to your work place but to only know that you have stopped working there . You have even sold off your house . Are you really doing everything to forget me ? Can you really forget me ? If you see this , it means that you still care about me , im right, right ? Please call me and come back into my arms because you will be my one and only baby girl who i love dearly and no one will tear us apart . I dont want our 2 AM meetings to stop , i dont want to stop calling you my baby girl . I dont want to stop seeing you .

Everyone wants happiness and no one wants pain .
But you cant have a rainbow without a little rain .

When you and i are together , no one can tear us apart .
Please love me back ?

- MIN YOONGI-

As i read , tears were falling down unknowingly . I was literally crying out a han river . There was this familiar feeling of sadness that i was feeling yesterday , but at the same time i felt very lucky and emotional , to have found a decent guy who loves me for who i am .

"What are you even waiting for ?! CALL HIM NOW YOU SMALL CHILD ! Geez why am i even crying when our Eunha is finally getting the happiness that she deserves ?!" Minah cried while slapping my back constantly , rushing me to call him .

I looked at the comment section and saw that tweets kept coming in every second . Instead of the bashes that ive seen after the rumour , the fans were supportive and comments were positive . Many of them were green with envy and many wished us happiness .

"Hey Minah , i have a crazy idea but i dont think im crazy enough to do it ." I said while my eyes were still glued on the BTS twitter page as i was staring at Yoongi's face .

"You are already crazy for dating a hearttrob of korea . Do it, you crazy dingdong  ! Do something crazy and reckless so that you wouldnt regret anything from now on . "  this was the exact thing that i wanted to hear from her as i was bursting with excitement .

I could feel the adrenaline rush in my veins as i gave Minah a small peck on her cheeks before running out of her house and heading towards the entertainment company .

Please wait for me Yoongi .

Looking back on my phone, i searched for his number but i realised that it wasnt there anymore . Regret filled in me but i had to make do with whatever that i have now .

Running into the company with securities chasing behind me , i made a quick dash into the lift and clicked for the floor that Yoongi and his group members would be practicing at .

Following my instincts , i charged into the room and threw myself against Yoongi's chest and kissed him infront of everyone .Yoongi took a second to noticed what was going on and looked at me surprised but he soon composed himself while returning the sweet yet everlasting kiss .

"I love you .i love you. i love you . I love you more than i love myself , i love you Min Yoongi !! " i exclaimed and took a deep breath before our lips touched each other once again .

I could see the others quietly leaving the room and taking this chance , we deepened the kiss even further and the rest was history .

E N D

———
! Choose 1 only
(I will write the one that has the most comments)

Comment here for wedding scene
Comment here for life after wedding
Comment here for new work to be published (not book 2)

Ahhh ~~ decided to just write the last chapter today as well . 4 chapters as once , did i spoil you guys well ?

Im sorry for the inconsistent update that i have when i write my books ^^ but i hope that you have truly enjoyed 2 AM :DD 

Im sorry for all of you out there who wants a book 2 ( i can already predict XD ) but i am not fond of writing book 2s but instead im always open to writing new works .

Do anticipate if i ever write any new ones !!