15

Eunha's POV

Am i supposed to lie to my best friend ...
Or tell her the truth ?

Am i going to get killed by Yoongi?
Will he not trust me anymore if he finds out ?

Without knowing , i was spacing out for a few minutes and i felt a slap across my back , causing me to come back into reality , knowing that i had to make a choice , and fast .

"Yoongi ? Who's that ?" In the end , I've decided to keep his identity a secret , knowing that if Minah knew about it , she might really just camp in my house for the rest of her life .

"You know , the one from BTS ? The other time i brought you to their fanmeet ? "

"I dont remember their faces , but i doubt its him. "

"Im sure it was him though , his pale skin ... and his eyes , besides who would have worn sunglasses and black masks in a shopping mall if they arent idols ?" She squinted her eyes at me , trying to dig out the truth from me .

"You are just being too sensitive , Minah . Lets just get back to work , okay ?" I shrugged her off and walked off to a mop , taking it in my hands and exited the cafe , mopping the areas outside of it .

——
When night descended, i felt happy and excited , anticipating his arrival . That night , I've decided to take a long shower and dress better , to impress Yoongi alittle .

Or perhaps to tease him ¿

I picked out my black lacy night gown which was quite sheer , exposing my undies , but since its in the dark , i doubt he could see anything .

Keeping myself busy , i started to clean up some trash from my room , arranging the things of my table in a neat manner , before settling on my bed , using my phone till he reach here

Keeping myself busy , i started to clean up some trash from my room , arranging the things of my table in a neat manner , before settling on my bed , using my phone till he reach here .

Unknowingly , i fell asleep instead ...

——
"Baby girl..."

"Wake up."

I heard soft whispers in my ears and felt a presense behind me . Turning around and opening up my eyes , Yoongi was the first thing i saw . He was hovering above my body and looking straight at me with lust written all over his face .

"Why are you dressed like this ? You dont dress like this usually , dont you ." He let out a small smirk before chuckling , moving back from me .

"I wanted to surprise you , sugaRdaddy ." I played along and crawled towards him , leaning against his chest .

"Damn that was hot but im not the kind of guys who would take advantage of girls whenever they can . I respect decisions ." He said while playing with my hair .

I pouted and smiled sheepishly , " i wanted to see your reaction , looks like you are pretty much in control of yourself , arent you ? Why dont you let lose for a day ?"

"Is this an invitation for me to do you or a tease ." His hot breaths was on my shoulders , as his long slender fingers ran up and down my arms .

"Maybe both ?" I shrugged and winked at him .

——
Smut or not ¿

@ Taemeaway