25

My phone ran out of battery and so im on the computer currently typing away .

__

EUNHA 's POV

After saying goodbye to Minah , i called for a taxi and got home in 15 minutes .

Taking out the brand new black dress that i had gotten earlier on , i hopped into the shower and made sure that i come out smelling all fresh and clean .

After dolling myself up , i called for another cab and made my way towards his entertainment company where he would be waiting for me at . 

Thank god i havent been spending my money carelessly . I have been spending quite a sum on transportation these days .

"Hey , im reaching soon ." I texted Yoongi and he immediately replied me with a smiley face emoji . 

__

When i reached my destination , i hurriedly paid the driver the correct sum and left the cab for the building . Upon entering the building , i was swammed by many fans who were helplessly jumping around infront of the entrance , praying that the idols would show up out of a sudden . It hardly happens and its sad to know that they are mostly not allowed to go out to eat or play whenever they want , but instead focus on their physique , memorising lyrics and dance moves . 

This aint freedom . This aint equality. 

At the corner of my eye , i spotted a familiar figure who was all dressed in black except for his grey sweatpants at another entrance that was meant for their makeup artists and workers . At first glance , i immediately recognized him and walked calmly towards him as he stood at the alternative route entrance. 

I looked back at the fans and they were too busy trying to get a good spot to even care or look elsewhere. Letting my guards down , i held hands with Yoongi and he brought me into the building quickly yet quietly .

" I miss you so much baby girl ." He removed his face mask and revealed his gummy smile. When we were in the elevator alone , he suddenly put his arms around my waist and pushed me without much force towards the corner of the lift .Caressing my supple cheek, he lifted my chin to meet his eyes.  Grabbing his shirt, i boldly closed the gap between our lips with one swift movement. 

"you taste so sweet , but we shouldnt do this here . There's cameras around and cmon , ill bring you to meet the rest , they are kinda impatient . " He pulled himself away and stood at a respectable distance away from me and i did the same . 

When we reached the correct floor , both of us stepped out at the same time and he led the way to his practice room where i assume all of them are at. 

pushing the door open , i smiled and waved happily at them and they did the same to me , but the only difference was the level of enthusiasm.

Taehyung literally ran towards me and planted a small kiss on my cheeks while Hoseok did a small dance before hugging me tightly. Jungkook giggled shyly and hi fived me while the others just greeted me with their shoutings.

Yoongi seemed to feel embarassed and a little triggered by their actions as he yanked everyone off me and had me by his side. 

" Well i brought her here and you guys have seen her . So.... i guess we can leave now ." He says while putting his masks down onto the nearest table. 

"We are going into our cozy rap room, Namjoon and Hoseok , yall are fine with it right ?" 

"Just promise that you two wouldnt do some ... things inside there. " Namjoon pointed out and the rest agreed in unison .However , Hoseok winked and punched Namjoon's chest jokingly , " says the one who watches unholy things inside the room ." 

I couldnt help but to chuckle lightly along with the rest , then following Yoongi into this smaller room. 

.

.

.

"We are finally alone."