20

Sorry for the long pause inbetween .
-Taemeaway

Eunha's POV

Min Yoongi from Bangtansonyeondan is dating a girl ? Who is this mysterious girl who apparently lives beside Min Yoongi ? Both of them were spotted during the night , entering each other's home . What could they be doing ?

It was just a few sentences , true claims that sounds fictional yet gossip worthy of the mouths of others . Malicious comments were popping up constantly in my twitter feed . Everyone was talking about this issue , some fans were crying , some were distressed . Some were angry and claimed that they would slap me if they see me and there were rarely any positive ones .

Why are they interfering in idols' love life ? I mean , all of them have to lead their life as well , they are just like us — ordinary human beings who cant help but to look for a suitable mate to settle upon . Were people that against idols dating ?

I stared back at the words and reread them over and over again , not believing my eyes . These fans were delusional and mad , possessive and scary . I've then scrolled through Minah's twitter account as well , seeing that she was updated with the latest gossip as well . Multiple posts and words of impulse were posted under her name , annoyed and seemingly jealous of the girl though little did she know it was her bestfriend here whose caught up in the act with her favourite idol group .

Would she hate me if she knew the truth ?
If a few sentences could possibly disrupt the peace— if there ever was in the fandom , what would happen if one of them announce that they are indeed dating and reveal the girl's identity ?

*cue ringtone *

"HeY EuNHA ! Ohmygod — did you see the latest news ? Just open up Twitter now and look at my profile ! Yoongi oppa is dating a girl ?! " She screamed into her phone , freaking out .

Should i actually tell her the truth now ? What if she finds out from others that it was me , would she be hurt ? Wou—

"I swear if i see that girl i would smack the shit out of her , how dare she date one of them !? They are freaking gods , and who exactly is this girl , she's touching the untouchable . Jesus , i swear if it was Jimin , girl , you would see me infront of the company building demanding for explanations ." She talked real fast , as if she was rapping .

Her words rang loudly into my ears . So this is how other fans feel . I thought .

"Mmhmm."

"Jesus ! How can you just mmhmmm in this whole situation ? Tongue technology Agust D has a chick now . The whole universe is freaking out ."

"Calm down Minah ... its their love life , lets just not interfere in it and let them have the freedom to date who they want to ? Besides , its their life and not ours . They cant be forever single , cant they ?" I said .

Before i could even continue my sentence , she ended the call , and knowing her for so long , she's probably retweeting more things or even trying to dig out for more information regarding this matter .

A message was then received ,

"I'll go over your house tonight at 2am . We need to talk ."

"Yoongi." I said his name aloud , wondering what he would want to talk to me about . I had a bad feeling about it but i was dying out of curiosity at the same time .

Jesus .

——
"Hey im sorry , im ten minutes late today ." A voice was heard in the dark , scaring me offguard .

"How did you enter my house ?" My eyes lit up at the sight of him .

"I secretly duplicated your key and now i have one ." He smiled cheekily before laying onto my lap , playing with my bangs .

"Did i scare you ? Your hands are really cold ."

"Yea ..." i nodded slowly .

"Eunha , i dont know how i should say this , but i guess I'll be straightforward . You know , that stupid article that had blown up , that lilfucker , whoever you are   ." He cursed .

"I was told to shift back in with the others to prevent any more rumours about this , but i know these rumours wouldnt die down so quickly . I'll not be able to return back here for at least a month , and you know our song , "i need you" , our group blew up . We are internationally known , people are watching us from every country where wi-fi exists . "

"Im so sorry baby girl , im afraid that tonight would be the last night when i can hold you to sleep peacefully ."  He said sadly .

I swear i saw tears in his eyes , but he closed them shut before rubbing it , hiding it under his small smile , telling me that everything was alright .