9

I got motivated to write after watching the music video of spring day.

Shit

Shit .
I have common test the entire week starting from tomorrow .

They are bad for my health.
-
Yoongi's POV

"Im Eunha , nice to meet you !" I watch as the girl bowed infront of them , shaking their hands already .

The other guys wore a slight smirk on their faces when they looked at me , hinting and teasing me when they could .

I pulled Eunha back and hid her from the rest of them , standing infront of her , so that she couldnt be seen . " shes just my maid , why make such a big fuss about it?"

"Maid ? Doesnt seem like so though ." Namjoon pointed out , giggling with Jin , " your house is always neat and didnt you mention that you had always hated company in your house so you moved out ? "

"I — i mean yes, i did say that , but times hav—"

"Times havent changed . Thats your secret girlfriend , right ?" Taehyung wiggled his eyes and high fived Jungkook in the air , smirking at me .

I knew it , this was what they were thinking the entire time .

Eunha peeped from the back and glanced at  their faces but quickly looked back again when one of them spoke  , " isnt that the girl who we called accidentally just now ?"

They slowly pushed me back and i was about to hit against one of my walls while Eunha was still grabbing onto me from the back .

"Shes just my neighbour ." I spat out, stopping on the spot , rolling my eyes at how much the guys were teasing me when they see me with a girl.

"And why is she here?" Jimin , who has been quiet the entire time spoke up .

"I lent her wifi , and she promised to do my dishes for a week , so technically speaking , i wasnt wrong about it at all . Shes my maid ." I continued , while the guys just nodded while I felt a smack on my back .

"What was that for !" I yelled , annoyed at her .

"You can clean them yourself , geez , why are you making such a big fuss about me meeting your friends ? " She said and pushed her way through the guys as they made way for her , Jungkook volunteering to lead her out of the house .

EUNHA's POV

"Hey Eunha , please look in your mailbox ! Ive sent you something !"
Seen

Minah sent me a text and i replied immediately , walking out of my apartment and opening up my mailbox.

Seeing that i had a parcel , i took it out curiously before heading back into my apartment again , putting it on my coffee table .

With a pair of scissors, i carefully snipped it along the sides , careful to not damage whatever thats inside.

Opening it , i found 2 albums in it , all titled "BTS YOU NEVER WALK ALONE "  , one was in mint and another in baby pink . It looked really aesthetic but i was puzzled as of why Minah had sent this to me .

Another message from Minah had popped out right at that moment , as she fangirled alittle and gave me a small explanation , saying that i should bring these two to work tomorrow and we would hang out after work together .

What is that girl planning ?

Today , there were more customers than usual , grabbing coffee on a Monday morning to kick start their week . However , old habits die hard . People arent still used to clearing the tables themselves and thats when i have to jump in and clean for them as a worker .

It was really tiring but fun at the same time as i got to listen to free music , have my best friend alongside with me and free air con in the room while i earn money for a living .

I looked at the direction of the wall clock and counted down ,as i had one more minute to go before i can leave this place .

Smiling , i dropped the cloths on the table and took off my apron before handing it to another co worker , leaving the work to them .

"Let me get changed first , hang on ." I told Minah and headed to the washroom , taking out my fresh set of clothes and throwing them on , spraying some body mist as well .

Today , ive decided to just wear black all the way as simplicity was the way to go .

Coming out of the washroom , i spotted Minah leaning against the door smiling and waving at me , screaming " We are going to meet BTS now ! I managed to get their fan meeting tickets for the both of us and i dont care, you are tagging along no mat...

Coming out of the washroom , i spotted Minah leaning against the door smiling and waving at me , screaming " We are going to meet BTS now ! I managed to get their fan meeting tickets for the both of us and i dont care, you are tagging along no matter what ."