24

:DDDD i went back to reread every single chapter of this book and am dying to continue my updates .

---
"Minah , lets go shopping today!" I suggested excitedly and twirled around the area giggling like a mentally unsound person while mopping the floor in my work area . The other customers that were in the same room as me were appalled and taken aback , pointing and whispering about me , but i dont really give any shits about that .

Not when i received a indirect message from Yoongi .
Ah damn how obvious can he get ?!

This morning while i was having my usual breakfast , i was scrolling through BTS's twitter account and had noticed that Yoongi had posted something not long back .

It was a photo of him with a pink coloured sticky note stuck onto his hair while he had subconsciously revealed a adorable pout . On the sticky note , it had a few words written on it and i was beyond excited to enlarge the photo and reading his message .

"I love black dresses ."

Initially i had thought nothing of it , but then when i saw the comments , many fans had taken a photo of themselves in black dresses and sending it to their account , making me feel alittle jealous . Ah ~ what is wrong with me today ?

This made me feel competitive and hence i had thought of going for a shopping spree which i had missed out for quite a while already .

"Are you okay ?" Minah came over and placed her palm over my forehead , trying to feel if i had a fever or not . I then laughed and that made her relax alittle before agreeing with me to go on a shopping spree .

-

"Ah ~~ work is finally done ." I exclaimed while stretching my back before hearing the sound of my bones cracking alittle . After changing into my usual casual wear , Minah and I then headed out to the nearest shopping mall to search for clothes to spend on.

"What made you want to come out and spend your savings out of a sudden ? You usually would rather save them and spend it on your electrical and wifi bills , since you love to watch your dramas ." She asked curiously .

"I just wanted to let loose for once , besides why work so hard and keep so much money in the bank when i cant bring them all with me when im dead ?"  I joked and both of us laughed at the same time .

We entered the first clothing store that we saw and started selecting clothes for each other . It had been so long since i had went out with Minah alone and i could not agree more that shopping was such an efficient way for me to actually kill time and take my mind off Yoongi just for a moment .

"Yahhhh!! How about this ? The back design is so cute !! I bet this would definitely suit you ." Minah smiled and handed me a little black dress that had quite a revealing back with little fabric support , literally .

"Im not going to the club and besides this dress would just draw more attention ." I shook my head and carried on searching .

Halfway through the nearest clothing rack that i was looking through , i felt a vibrating in my pocket and I immediately whipped out my phone , checking whats it all about .

"Are you free now ? We are currently having a break and ahem our DEAREST mark manager is not watching us . He went out with his friend i think . The boys wanna see you too ."
Seen

"And oh btw , ive figured . Both mark and i are born on the same year . Im just going to treat him like a nice friendddddddd who i can playyyyy with ."
Seen

"Geez look at you . And i thought you were actually mature ."
Seen

"Please drop by soon !! Its only 5 now and we can still afford to meet up before its too late ."
Seen

"Who are you messaging ?" Before i could text him a reply , Minah peeped over my phone and saw the contact name .

Ohshit . She probably knows now right ? Am i dead ?  I thought .

"You have a friend called Yoongi too ? Such a coincidence ! Bangtan has also a member called Yoongi ." She winks before walking off to pick other clothes that she might consider buying .

I let out a huge sigh of relief after realising that she had not thought much of it , but when we were done shopping and exiting the shop , i just suddenly had a bad feeling that something unpleasant may happen soon.