Chapter 16

The sun rays fell on me making me awake from my deep slumber.
I rubbed my eyes and was about to stretch myself when I realized somebody's arm was around me.
How can I be so unaware? I facepalmed myself.
I shook my head and started thinking about last night uhh wait Why am I acting as if I was drunk last night because I did not drink anything so it means that I definitely did not do anything wrong.  And then Voila! my light bulb lit up 'finally' I must add. Elena Edwards you are an idiot.
Why the hell do you get anxious so easily?
It must be Mason. Who else could it be. He scared me though for a moment there. It's not my fault anyway He is supposed to be in his room right now yet he is here.
I rolled my eyes and turned over.
I looked at Mason and noticed, His forehead was covered with his hair. My fingers wanted to move them away from his face but I asked them to behave. He indeed is beautiful. He looked so innocent while sleeping. It's kind of creepy I thought, to stare at someone like this while they are sleeping but whatever huh.
I remembered he said last night that he is just leaving but he didn't and it is bad no wait it is worse that we are in the same bed right now. I got all red after realizing this. I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself, I closed my eyes and started counting. When I opened them I was certainly more composed.
I tried removing Mason's arm from my waist but all my attempts were in vain because he tightened his grip even more. Next I kicked him hard on his shin.
It was not futile, I smiled proudly because He was awake in a blink of an eye. Good job Elena.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked angrily.
"What the hell is wrong with you Mason?" I asked him the same question.
"Whatever you mean?" He was confused. His eyes still half closed
"Why the hell are you in my room? You were supposed to leave." I raised my eyebrows though he didn't see that.
"I must have fallen asleep damn it. I was tired." He yawned and closed his eyes completely.
"You should have slept on the couch then if you were so tired to go to your room."
"Righttttt." He said without opening his eyes.
"Mason Anderson wake up."
"Ahm 10 minutes more. I'm still feeling sleepy."
I did not argue much. He was right. I too was feeling sleepy. I closed my eyes.
"Fine 10 minutes and then you will go."
He nodded.
"And shift a bit." I told him.
He didn't say anything; just shifted 'a little only'.
I looked at my phone. It was
10:40 A.M.
I put my phone aside and closed my eyes. 10 minutes won't do any harm.
Without realizing I fell asleep again.
I did not know for how I long I was sleeping but this time when I woke up Mason was already awake and was staring at me like I was staring at him while he was sleeping.
His blue eyes gazing my face and when I looked at him, they started staring in my eyes. He was simply looking at me, silently which was making me both uncomfertable and giddy at the same time. If only I could read his mind.
I decided to put an end to this silence.
"Mason?"
"Hmmm." He simply hummed. Way to break the silence Mason Anderson.
"What are you doing?" I questioned him.
He just raised his eyebrows pretending to act dumb even though I could notice that little smile playing around his lips.
"Why are you staring at me like this?" I asked without looking at him.
"Are you blushing Miss Edwards."
It was not a question rather a statement.
"No. Why would I blush?" I said looking at him so that he won't think that I'm lying though my heart has started beating a bit fastly.
"Then why are your cheeks pink right now?"
"Because I just woke up." It came out more as a question.
"Sure thing." He chuckled.
I changed the topic then.
"What time is it? We have to go to see the shoot today."
"Hmmm."
"Stop humming Mason." I was about to turn over to pick up my mobile when he put his arm around my waist and stopped me from doing it.
I was staring at him. My hair fell on my face because of this. Mason very lightly pulled them away from my face. His touch was so soft that I closed my eyes.
"Mason."
"Who asked you to turn?" He asked playfully.
"Excuse me?" I looked at him, confusion written all over my face.
"I'm your boss and that was not my order."
"What the.. Dog. Go to hell." I pushed him away.
He laughed this time Wholeheartedly.
I was staring at him angrily but his laughter was so contagious I could not help but smile.
While he was still busy laughing, I picked up my phone to check the time.
"Shoot. It's 12:30 PM."
'Already?" He asked.
I showed him the phone.
"Well we should get ready and have something to eat."
I nodded.
"I will speak to Juan's assistant to confirm the timings of the shoot. We will meet in 30 minutes."
"Perfect." I replied.
He stood up from the bed and left for his room.
I locked the door. I walked towards my bag which I have not unpacked yet and pulled out a yellow floral dress to wear today. It wasn't cold right now so I could wear it though I will keep a jacket with me in case we get late.
After deciding what to wear and minimal accessories to go with it, I went to the Bathroom to get ready. I have alreay received the ultimatum to be ready in 30 minutes and it is not nice to be late everytime I thought.