Four

Chapter 4

Bethany

Only two classes in, and I'm already completely exhausted. I got barely three hours of sleep, and now I'm just running on caffeine.

Thankfully, anatomy is just a lecture, and I don't have to do too much work besides making notes.

A few minutes into the lecture on brains, the door in the back squeaks open.

I turn in my seat, and am not too surprised to see Harry walk in. He's wearing a grey beanie, black skinny jeans (that are far too tight for any man), and a black Rolling Stones t shirt covered with a tan leather jacket.

His head is bowed, refusing to look up at anybody.

Mr. Patterson turns around upon hearing the door, and glowers at Harry.

Mr. Patterson doesn't particularly like Harry. I think it's because he's always late and disrupts class and never turns in his homework.

"Mr. Styles. Late again, huh?" he asks boredly.

Harry doesn't acknowledge him, as usual, and leans back in his seat.

In my opinion, Harry looks hungover and depressed. I sort of feel sorry for him.

I meet Sandy's eyes, and she raises her eyebrows. I raise mine back and turn my attention back to Mr. Patterson.

Just as I do, something hits me in the back of my head. I grit my teeth and turn back around, meeting the seemingly "innocent" eyes of Red Hamilton. The dick has had a crush on me since first semester.

I narrow my eyes at him, and turn back around again. This time, a wad of paper hits my desk. I open it, and sigh.

"Go out with me tonight." It says.

I inwardly groan. He's always trying to find new ways to ask me out and torture me to no end.

I glare back at him, then try to listen to the rest of the lecture.

After anatomy, Harry disappears quickly. I'm not surprised. He always leaves right after class.

As I'm walking down the hall to my next class, Red catches up to me.

"So will you?" he prods, referring to the note in anatomy.

I sigh. "Red, no. I have to work tonight, and I have homework," I think of excuses for him to leave me alone.

His smirk doesn't go away, instead he grabs my wrist and stops me from walking. I try to pull it back, but he's much stronger than me.

"Red, let go," I say through gritted teeth.

"Go out with me," he begs.

I shake my head defiantly, and he grabs my other wrist, stepping closer and pressing me against the wall. His lips are so close to mine, its starting to scare me.

"Red-" I warn, beginning to get nervous.

"Hey! She said let go," a low scratchy voice from around the corner shouts.

I look up and my eyes widen as they meet a pair of angry green ones.

"Harry?" I breathe.

Red tightens his grip, on my wrists and I squirm.

"This is none of your business, Styles," Red spits.

Harry doesn't even flinch, instead he walks closer, and looks down into Red's eyes.