Eight

Chapter 8

Harry

Fear is your worst enemy. It consumes you and eats at your confidence until you have nothing left.

Until fear is what you are.

And fear, fear is what I live by.

Fear is the reason I ended up in London the first place. Fear is the reason I will never be the old Harry Styles again.

Fear is the reason I’m stuck inside my flat, too afraid to leave. Yes, I’m a wuss and I’m not proud of it.

I shut my eyes, trying to forget again. But nothing helps me forget. I’ve tried everything.

I have a therapy appointment today and I’m thinking about cancelling it. If it involves leaving the safety of my house, no.

As if on cue, my phone starts to ring, scaring me shitless.

I grumpily answer the phone. “Hello?!”

“Harry. Just calling to remind you that we have an appointment today,” the all-too familiar voice of my therapist says into my ear.

I start to tell her that I can’t, that I have plans or something. But she’ll know I’m lying. I don’t have friends. Then I’ll have to tell her the truth that I’m just being paranoid over something stupid.

I inwardly groan. “Yeah, I remember. I’ll be there,” I mumble unhappily.

“Good. See you at two.”

I hang up and throw the phone onto my bed. Great.

Grabbing my pistol, I open the door, check to see if it’s safe, and then walk out.

Bethany’s at her desk when I reach the lobby, and I can’t help but feel a pang of guilt for “kidnapping” her earlier.

She smiles though like nothing happened, and I smile back as an apology I guess.

As I make my way to my car, I keep my hand near my hidden gun, just in case.

I find it odd that there’s nobody around. It makes me feel edgy.

I unlock my car and start to get in.

Next thing I know, I’m being slammed into the side of my car. My gun is taken from me before I can react, and soon I’m being gagged and thrown into a van. A masked man ties my wrists together tightly, and I cringe as the rough rope cuts into my flesh.

I want to ask where their taking me, but the gag in my mouth makes it impossible.

After a while, we stop and the masked man grabs my arm. I struggle against him, not willing to go with him without a fight.

The man punches my jaw, sending me reeling to the ground. Another man takes my other arm, and they both drag me to a tall building. I look around me. The road is deserted. There’s absolutely no one here. There’s a few black Range Rovers parked outside the building, giving me a worse feeling.

I feel as though I’ve stepped into some kind of sick movie.

As the double doors to the building swing open, a terrible smell engulfs me. I have to hold my breath to keep from throwing up or passing out. It smells heavily of death in here.

We pass a few people, and I wonder why they don’t even look up as we walk by them.

Reaching two large double doors at the end of a long hallway, the tow burly men holding me open them, shoving me inside.

Oddly, they don’t follow me in. They leave me gagged and tied and slam the doors behind me.

My breathing is fast and irregular as I turn from the door.

I freeze as my eyes meet a familiar pair of blue ones.

____

And yet another update xD sorry its so short and a cliffy ;) youll have to wait til sunday to find out!!

(Collar Full by Panic! At the Disco at the side... doesnt really have much to do with the story but its a good song :3)