Stepbrother 2

(Its been 1 week since the wedding and Jake and Steve have just completely finished moving in yesterday and my mom and stepdad are now in Paris on there honeymoon)

I lay in my bed tapping away on my phone on Instagram just chilling you know my usual. When all of a sudden I hear a door open and close and I then hear a girl giggling, it isn't Abby though I know that for sure as she's staying in her dorm for the rest of the week. As curiosity gets the best of me, I peek out the door just a little enough to where I can see but they can't see me, I end up seeing Jake with a good-looking but a bit too slutty girl, he's pushing her up against the wall so aggressively and kissing her from the neck up continuously while grabbing her boob and the other hand behind her head messing up her hair and pressed himself against her and let me tell you from the looks of it she loves it and enjoys and if I.m being honest I enjoy it in some odd way.

He continues to do his thing with her in the hallway and then he eventually starts sliding and pushing her against the wall until he reaches her room and takes her into his room and closed the door behind him. Next thing you know all I can end up hearing is the sounds of a woman and a man moaning and groaning, "Oh your so tight.... it feels so good." Jake says loud enough for me to hear and I turned my head to the wall so fast. And I end up rolling my eyes, I then remembered there is a hole in my closet that can see the view from Jake's room, I then go take a peek, trust me I know it's weird but it's like porn in real life, right?

I then see Jake on top poking his dick in and out of the girls pussy while lifting her legs and I see the girls eyes roll back as he f***s her so hard and her moaning is going all over the room. And honestly I got turned on and so wet. I watched for a bit just wishing he wasn't my stepbrother because then he can do me like that.

He finally stops after a while and gets off of her. They stayed still and quiet for a couple of minutes. Then she gets up and takes off Jake's condom and starts licking the tip of his dick, teasingly. She's looking up at him smiling and enjoying herself.

Then she starts sucking on it. He then grabs her hair and makes her suck it even more while pushing her head down as much as he can. I leave the closet and go for a walk outside to clear my head to get myself away from the thoughts that make me want stepbrother so bad right now even though they're so tempting to me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Once I end up coming back I start walking up to the house as I see the girl walking away from the house with such a satisfied look on her face leaving and as she does Jake turns to look at me as I start approaching the door way. He opens the door wide gesturing for me to come in and says " I know you were hearing" while he closes the door.

"What are you talking about???" I ask.

"Don't act stupid you know damn well what I'm talking about" he says.

"Well what'd you expect your right next door and your pretty damn loud the neighbors probably heard you" I talk back.

He then smiles and looks at me and says, " Your pretty damn feisty", and he then licks his lips, ", so tell me did you get wet hearing how she screams for my dick", he says while inching closer to me.

My knees then got weak as he was so hot in that very moment and I wanted nothing more but to kiss those lips and jump on him. However instead of showing how attracted I am to him I then say, " It didn't sound so great to me", even though I knew damn well I was lying.

He walks towards me even more less then an inch away and my heart starts to beat louder and faster and he laughs and grabs the back of my head pulling on my hair and just as I think he's going to kiss me like I so wanted him too he then says, "Goodnight Janis", and a pats the top of my head and walks toward his bedroom.
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■